Search engine optimisation is one of the most effective ways to increase the quantity and quality of leads that your business receives online. According to the most recent data, Google processes more than 3-billion searches each and every day. On average, position #1 on Google receives more than 42% of all organic clicks, while all the pages from page 2 onwards receive a combined total of just 0.93%.
So, if you’re looking to get noticed online in 2021, your business simply cannot afford to be on page 2 of Google. The explosion in popularity search engine marketing only highlights the growing interest in search engine optimisation in 2021. According to one of the leading SEO Sydney services providers, the number of users seeking organic search marketing services in 2020 increased by more than 131% as business looked at new ways to attract customers in the face of the pandemic.
So, with 2021 now upon us, we took a moment to put together a list of 10 SEO trends that you must be aware of to make the most of your search engine optimisation efforts in 2021 and beyond.
1. Optimise for voice searches
2. Core web vitals are now important
3. Keyword research must be geared towards converting traffic
4. Content must be original
5. Video marketing helps your SEO efforts
6. Featured snippets are the holy grail of SEO visibility
7. Google EAT is essential for trust and authority
8. AI is coming – incorporate it into your SEO
9. Backlinks are still essential – around 50% of how you rank depends on it
10. Content length is important – the average page 1 result is 1670-words long
SEO is set to experience another year of unprecedented growth in 2021. With so many users relying on the data that they find through Google organic search, it is essential that your business and your website is optimised to appear in front of your prospective target market for the right keywords.