Skin care should be done in every and every season, and always, but there are more problems related to the skin in the winter due to which skin needs extra care in the winter. Then skin specialist in Jaipur suggest how to keep skin in the skin?
Through some home tips, you can keep your skin healthy and beautiful in winter.
But before taking care of skin it is important to know how the skin is. The skin is of 4 types – oily, dry, mixed and normal. Different types of prescriptions are needed for different skin care.
Take care of skin like this in winter:
- In winter the skin becomes quite rigid and lifeless. It is important that the Moisturizer containing vitamin E should be applied. Wash the face with clean water and apply 3-4 times the best texturizer on daily nights and in the day.
- People come bathing with hot water as winter comes, but keep in mind that the water does not get too hot or else the skin becomes rusty.
- Minimize the use of soap in winter. If the skin is roughened then also stop scrubbing, as it will open the pores on the skin, but the skin will become too dry. Scrub only if the skin is oily so that it reduces the oil of the skin.
- Mix curd and sugar to make the skin healthy and soft in the winter and apply it on the face and let it dry for a while. After this massage with light hands and wash them with lukewarm water.
- In summer, people often use sunscreens but do not understand this in winter, while the sun’s rays make the skin more harmful in winter. People often sunbathe and because of this skin tanning is also become lifeless. To avoid this, it is necessary to use sunscreen in winter.
- Cold or heat, drink plenty of water so that there is no water shortage in the body. If the water is insufficient quantity then the skin will not be dead and the glow will always be there.It’s obvious that we do not consume as much water in winter as we do in the summer so the problems with Dehydration is there. Dehydration can cause less supple skin and this can form the stretch marks, so make sure to stay hydrated always and use some effective treatment for stretch marks such as Microneedling. Microneedling is a collagen induction therapy which involves using tiny micro needles to increase the production of collagen protein in the skin. This collagen protein helps rejuvenating the skin and makes it look more youthful, fresh and younger.
Unlike any other skin treatments, you do not need any professional for this procedure as you can also do Microneedling at home by yourself. All you need is a peeling roller and start massaging your face. You can choose the rollers by yourself as there are quality products available online. We would recommend you to use DermRollers for amazing results. Tested and reviewed by experts, these rollers are available at the prices that anyone can easily afford.
- Use coconut oil to keep the skin soft and healthy. Coconut oil is not only useful for hair but massage the body and face one hour before bathing regularly and then take bath. The skin will never be rigid.
- Mix glycerin, lemon and 3-4 drops of rose water to make a mixture and keep it in a bottle. Apply this mixture on face and body before sleeping on a daily basis, and wake up in the morning and take a bath with light lukewarm water.
- If the skin of hands is quite rougher, then either stir it with lemon and sugar and apply it on your hands, otherwise mix honey and lemon with it and apply it on your hands and leave it for some time. Wash with lukewarm water for a while, it will benefit.
- The face mask of eggs and honey also helps in making the skin soft and healthy. For this add a little honey in an egg and then place it on a face, hands, and neck and wash with lukewarm water after one or two hours.
- Regardless of any weather, skin needs to be taken care of, it is most important for eating balanced food. Drink enough water every day Eat seasonal fruits and vegetables. If there are winters, add plenty of carrots, spinach, fenugreek, mustard, and lemon. Drink juice
- Many people have already got skin, and in winter, such a skin becomes worse. Milk is the best tonic for the rustic skin. Whether you can apply it in a face-pack or mix such milk on face and massage with a light hand. Wash with lukewarm water after about an hour. If you do this daily, you will get the benefit in a little while.
- One basic thing that should be kept in mind is that in winter, keep your skin covered with hot things like gloves, sweaters, and scarves. Put petroleum jelly, body butter so that the skin moisture remains intact and it does not crack.
- Mix one spoon butter with 2 spoons honey and a little lemon and honey and make a pack and place it on the hands and neck except for the face. Leave it for about half an hour and wash it with lukewarm water. Do this daily in winter. This will not only make the skin soft and healthy, but the color will also be white.