This dairy product is incredible, being relevant to its generality. Yogurt is a real discovery! Regardless of whether it’s in the form of just yogurt, cake with yogurt, or just the opportunity to dip your waffle in it – its applications are various. We’ll generalize 15 favorite things that you can do with yogurt from Serdika Foods or you just need to know about it!
- Yogurt is made through a fermentation process. This happens with the help of a lactic-acid bacteria that turn lactose into lactic acid. Owing to it, its taste is typically sour.
- If you’re out of breakfast ideas – here’s a solution. Put ½ yogurt in a small bowl and add fruit or muesli. Let it cool down in the fridge and enjoy!
- Instead of dressing your salad with vegetable oil, olive oil or vinegar, replace them with yogurt! Whip a few spoons to give a more liquid texture and pour it. Bon Appetit!
- Buttermilk is a typical Turkish drink. It’s made of yogurt, water, and salt (depending on your taste). Stir it until it breaks into a foam. Refreshing and pleasant!
- Do you have unexpected guests? Surprise them with a cup of hot coffee and yogurt with fruit. Offer them a taste of summer!
- There’s not a person who doesn’t like sauces. Experiment on making spicy chicken skewers and serve them with a fresh milky sauce with garlic. It’s very easy to make – a few spoons of yogurt, stirring it until it becomes liquid, add a little vegetable oil and garlic and you’re done!
- Overripe bananas you keep in the fridge can be easily turned into fruit yogurt! Simply smash the bananas with a fork and mix it up with yogurt. Due to their sweet taste, you don't need to add any sugar – tasty and healthy!
- Make fluffy muffins with yogurt. It makes them more juicy and savory. Feel free to add nuts or even ham – a guaranteed irresistible tastе.
- You can diversify your party bites being served on the next occasion. Make small meatballs with yogurt, they will surely fascinate everyone!
- To improve your digestion, consume yogurt. Lactic-acid bacteria that are the main component of it are actually great helpers of intestinal flora. You’ll be happy and healthy and forget about overweight!
- You can make a moisturizing face mask. Mix up 2 tablespoons of yogurt with 1 tablespoon honey and half a banana paste. Homogenize the mixture well, apply on your skin and let it stay for 15 minutes. After that rinse it with lukewarm water and there you go – you have a perfectly clean and fresh skin!
- Everyone loves long summer days on the beach, but when your whole body is sunburnt… it’s not that pleasant. Cover the sunburnt zones with cold yogurt, wait for at least 20-25 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water. You’ll feel a lot better since yogurt contains zinc, which cools down your skin.
- Whiten your teeth! Sometimes a dentist isn’t an option, but you can manage to make your teeth a few tones more white with the help of yogurt. Softly brush your teeth with it and a few weeks later you’ll notice the difference. Phosphorus and calcium are responsible for this effect.
- Mission flat belly. Studies show that yogurt is an irreplaceable component of diets. Consume it moderately and you’ll see fast results.
- And to finish up, we offer a favorite typical Greek recipe for a dessert! Yogurt with honey and walnuts, a godlike food you definitely need to try!
buy premarin online buy premarin no prescription
We’ve given you a few ideas that can help you in your daily routine. Choose health, beauty, and freshness that yogurt offers you.