DIY Valentine's Day T-Shirt Ideas
Valentine's Day is approaching, so here are some gorgeous T-shirt designs. As a result, if you want your family to look lovely and festive for Valentine's Day, you can do and design all the below mentioned ideas on home with your coloured pens and sketch pens.
- You can get a big red heart printed on a white solid full sleeves t-shirt that either men or women can wear.
- You can get Cute Couple t shirts, quotes printed according to the gender wanting to wear the t-shirt. It will not only show your Love but will also show your passion towards your Partner.
- Women can get "HIS Queen" printed, and men can get "HER King" printed on their t-shirts. It will reflect your love and understanding between each other.
- A solid white t-shirt printed with the Year, Months, Weeks, Days, Hours, Minutes, and Seconds published on your relationship will make you fall in Love with your Partner again.
- You can get a couple of pictures printed on your t-shirt, both men and women can wear it.
- You can also get LOVE printed or embroidered on any Solid dark-colored t-shirt. It's a unisex t-shirt and can be worn without any occasion as well.
- Different color hearts embroidered around the round neck t-shirt of solid white color also looks fantastic for the Occasion.
- If you don't want a red and a black lover, you can also get a white heart printed on your solid black t-shirt.
- You can get half heart printed on your solid t-shirt and another half heart on your Partner's t-shirt for the Occasion.
- You can get "LOVE" written inside a Floral heart on a solid-colored t-shirt, and it can also be worn as a regular t-shirt.
- You can make tiny different colored hearts all over your solid white t-shirt and get Calligraphic LOVE written around the Chest Area on the t-shirt.
- You can also get an arrow and a bow printed across a heart on a solid-colored t-shirt.
- You can get Stones pasted of your Partner's name, for instance; "Shreya's King," "Raja's Queen."
- You can get a quote Printed on your t-shirt if you want to make your Partner feel particular about "Forever Yours."
- You can get XOXO printed on your solid t-shirt and replace O in XOXO with beautifully colored hearts.
- You can get colored polka dots printed around a place left for heart on a solid white t-shirt.
- Get a couple of things printed on a solid t-shirt of any color, and you can get "ME & YOU" printed, which will be very innovative and classy.
- You can get Soul printed on your one solid t-shirt, and on the other, you can get Mate printed. You can also get some leaves and flowers along with it.
- You can get I LOVE YOU printed on a couple of t-shirts in another language of your choice.
- If You are a married couple, you can get Hubby and Wifey Printed on your t-shirts for Valentine's
- If you are about to marry in two-three months, you can get Bride and Groom printed on your t-shirts for Valentine.
- For Couples, you can also get "You are my Better Half" printed on the solid t-shirts for making your partners feel special.
- You can also get "Will you be my Valentine?" printed on your t-shirt for surprising your Partner and asking them about it.
- You can get "LO" printed on one t-shirt and "VE" printed on the other, and to complete LOVE, you guys will have to come together.
- You can get BOW with a heart printed on one t-shirt and ARROW with a heart printed on the other t-shirt.
- Guys who feel like making their wives and Girlfriends happy can get "I LOVE MY WIFEY" or "I LOVE MY GF" printed on their t-shirts for Valentine.
- You can get "HE COMPLETES ME" and "SHE COMPLETES ME" on your t-shirts to show your Love for your Partner.
- You can get "I am Her's" and "He's Mine" printed on your t-shirts, which are very cute and authoritative.
Read More : 5 fashion hacks for summer 2019
Valentine's is all about Love, and not only couples but friends and family can celebrate this Day. Valentine's Day is a Love Day, a Foreign Culture enjoyed by many people all over the world. It's carried out as a big Love festival for the people in Love. Valentine’s Day is upon us and it is a great time to get crafty! I’m going to show you how to add a latte love to a shirt using Tulip’s DIY T-shirt Design kit.
Youngsters nowadays have an entire week to celebrate their love festival. It starts on 7th Feb and ends on 14th Feb with Valentine's Day. Valentine's Week Consists of Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day, Promise Day, and Valentine's Day at the end.