Almost everyone is aware of this magnificent piece of fun-filled game. From its benefits to the ways it could be used, the ideas around a Rubik's cube are numerous.
The Rubiks cube was invented by professor Erno Rubik (Hungarian architecture and design) Interestingly, A Rubik's cube has been flooding our markets since 1974.
To explain the orientation, in brief, A Rubik's cube is made up of twenty-seven parts, which are of equal size. There are dominatingly different colours on a Rubik's cube. Moreover, there are six sides of it, each of the sides could be rotated freely in any direction that the solution demands.
The idea behind solving a Rubik's cube is that. Each face has to get aligned with a single colour. Thus, there needs to be a colour for every face.
There are several algorithms to solve a Rubik's Speed Cube 3x3. In fact, there are several championships as well that rewards the person who solves the cube the fastest.
Today, a Rubik's cube has become a way to glorify your mental ability. If you can solve a Rubik's cube then you would be considered to have a high intelligence quotient. Moreover, with the enumerable benefits of a Rubik's cube, the demand for this amazingly fascinating twisty puzzle is always high in the market, and thus it becomes imperative in understanding which puzzle to buy and from which to stay away.
So, to help you figure out the right Rubik's cube for you, here are some tips and tricks that can help you to understand the world of cubes better.
In this article, I will present to you five things that you need to consider before buying a Rubik's cube.
So without any further ado, let's get started on the venture of finding the right Rubik's cube for you.
● If you are a beginner then stay away from the fancy, differently coloured Rubik's cube. These cubes look extremely fascinating and intriguing but sometimes become distracting for a beginner's eye. So, if you are heading to buy your first Rubik's cube, they prefer to buy one with simple pastel regular colours that were original with a Rubik's cube during the time of its origination.
● Test try the cube. It is important to test the cube once before paying the money for it. Sometimes the hinges of the faces of the cube are tight or eroded. So, for better functioning and rotation of the cube, it is important to test the cube, so that you can easily work around it and also speed the cube at times.
● Stay away from the extremely small sizes of the cube. To make the cubes more fascinating and pocket friendly, the market is flooded with different sizes of the cube, and thus it is important to get just the right size of the cube for your practice. It will help you to place your fingers better on the cube and will also help in the better rotation. Hence, buy a medium-size Rubiks cube, rather than an ultra-small or a big cube.
● The method of application of colour on the parts of the Rubik's cube is different sometimes. It's important to take a Rubik's cube which has a permanent colour to it, or the adhesive used is non-removable. Moreover, If you could go for a good quality waterproof Rubik's cube, that would be just a cherry on the cake, and would exponentially increase the comfort level of solving a Rubik's cube. Moreover, with a good quality adhesive, you wouldn't have to worry about the colour slipping by. As even one miss of the colour can ruin the whole cube.
● Try the Rubik's cube before buying and see whether you can get comfortable in using it. No matter how cliche it sounds, a Rubik's cube is a long time investment, and you would want it to be just right, right? Thus, try out the Rubik cube before buying and see whether it suits your comfort level and your vibe.
With these amazing five tips, you would be able to find the right Rubik's cube for yourself.
I have always felt that solving a Rubik's cube is really fun. My first Rubik's cube was gifted to me when I was ten years old, and yet, I am working on refreshing my skills around a Rubik's cube.
A Rubik's cube is definitely a fun way to enhance your memory and also cultivate soft skills such as patience. Moreover, it has been researched that a Rubik's cube helps to enhance skills such as critical thinking and problem-solving. Both of which are extremely important in our life. Apart from the amazing benefits that it offers, it is also a way to relax and meditate for many people.
A Rubik's cube is a fun and cool box of several benefits.
So, go ahead get your Rubiks cube and enter the world of cubing, with good quality and long-lasting cube with which you can make a connection and keep with yourself as a memorial as well.