Airtel is widely regarded as the most premium and customer focused Telecom Company in India. Apart from the telecom services in prepaid and postpaid services, it also has DTH television services and Fixed Line Broadband that it provides to millions of customers. The company has consistently reached out for newer avenues with technological advancements and strong understanding of the customer needs. This reflects in the well packaged products that it provides to its customers including Airtel recharge offers. Most recharge plans these days offer a balance of talk time, SMS, data and some extra benefits in terms of Airtel Rewards.
· INR 48 Plan: This Airtel recharge plan comes with 3 GB data for 28 days. Some of the states where this data is available include West Bengal, Jammu and Kashmir, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, etc.
· INR 99 Plan: The plan is priced at INR 99 and remains valid for 18 days. Users will enjoy 1 GB data, unlimited local, STD and roaming calls along with 100 SMS. The states where this plan is available include West Bengal, Rajasthan, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh,Chhattisgarh, etc.
· INR 249 Plan: One of the best prepaid plans comes at INR 249 with 28 days of validity. Users can enjoy unlimited local, STD and roaming call to any network across the country, and 100 national SMS on per day basis. They will also get 1GB daily data. The states where one can find this plan include Uttar Pradesh (West) and Kerala.
· INR 251 Plan: This plan is for users who have unlimited packs and smart recharges. Users can enjoy 50 GB extra data on this plan. This will be valid until the validity of the current pack of the users. The states where this plan is active include Kerala, Maharashtra, Northeast, Uttar Pradesh (East), Bihar, Jharkhand, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, etc.
· INR 398 Plan: The plan comes with a validity period for 28 days and offers 3GB daily data, unlimited local, STD and roaming calls and 100 national SMS on per day basis. The states where users can avail this plan include Gujarat, Delhi NCR, Bihar, Jharkhand, etc.
· INR 401 Plan: Users will be able to enjoy one year subscription of Disney+ Hotstar VIP with this plan. They will also get 3 GB data with a validity period of 28 days. The states where this plan is available include Uttar Pradesh (East), Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, etc.
· INR 1499 Plan: The validity period for this plan is 10 days. Users can enjoy unlimited international roaming incoming calls, 100 international SMS, international roaming data of 3 GB, which covers countries Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Australia, Singapore, Bhutan, Malaysia, Thailand. This plan is active in Haryana.
The Airtel prepaid recharge has come a long way from the recharge coupons that people used to buy from their local stores. Doing an Airtel prepaid recharge these days is child’s play, thanks to the Airtel Thanks App which helps you recharge your prepaid account in just a few steps. The additional benefit is that the Airtel Thanks App automatically keeps track of your prepaid account usage and the recharge date, reminding you a few days before so that you are never left out of services. The Airtel recharge online can also be carried out through the Airtel website and the Airtel Payment Bank. All you need is an active Internet connection.