The concept of Chakras is traditionally related to meditation aids and yoga, they are circular vortexes of energy that are placed in seven different points on the spinal column with different functions they help in healing mind, body and soul.
Here is the list of seven chakras and how they influence our life.
- The Root chakra : In Sanskrit it is also known as Mooladhara Chakra, located at the base of spine of our body and connects the relationship with earth, among 7 Chakras the root chakra has an important impact on our personality, vitality, sexuality both in men and women, food digestion, adrenal glands and internal organs. It helps maintaining our self-survival and enhances our capability to be more comfortable, grounded and peaceful.
- The Sacral chakra: It is also known as the Swadhishthana the second chakra among the seven, it is located just above the genitals in the pubic area, three inches below the navel it transmits and powers sexual energy, sensuality andintimacy. It controls the pelvic organ, the urinary tract, and other sexual organs but the chakra gets blocked due to restrictions and taboos relating to sexuality.
- The solar plexus chakra: it is also known as Manipura,standsthirdit is located in between of navel and solar plexus. It contains many jewels such as the quality of clarity, self-confidence, knowledge, wisdom and the ability to make correct decisions but if there is any blockage in the chakra it can cause many health problems such as digestive disorder, circulatory disease and fluctuation in blood pressure but when it’s free the energy works as power station.
- The Heart chakra: it is the fourth chakra also known as Anahata in Sanskrit which means unhurt, unstruck, and unbeaten. The heart chakra is situated at the center of the chest close to the heart it radiates light blue colorwhich is the color of infinity, freedom and expansion. It is the seat of divinequalities like purity, bliss, peace, harmony, loveassigning to spiritual consciousness but if its sinksdown it leads to hatred, despair, jealousy, depressionand sadness.
- The Throat chakra: it is the fifth chakra also known as Vishuddha is located in throat governing expressions and communication, it is the passage of the energy between lower parts of the body and the head, a blocked throat chakra articulates the feelings of insecurity, timidity and introversion.
- Third-eye chakra: it is the sixth primary chakra also known as ajna, it is located in the brain directly behind the center of the eyebrows. Third eye chakra connects people to their intuition giving them ability to communicate to world with past and future aspects.
- The crown chakra: it is the seventh primary chakra known as Sahasrara in Hindi it is located in cranium at the top of the head. The crown chakra liberates enlightment and sets the soul in perfect being.
Meditation helps forget ego, achieve super consciousness, purity and divinesplendor.