History has remained a witness that ancient Indian women had opted for natural herbs, plant and flower extracts and oils to get a fairer complexion naturally. Even today, the natural excellence of these herbal extracts come with an array of benefits in terms of skin care of fair skin which renders it as the skin care products. These organic extracts make for inexpensive, simple and an exciting way to take care of your skin. This completely organic skin care mask offers several benefits for oily, acne-prone, normal and sensitive skin types for the organic mask’s unique properties and ingredients make it an incredible item for masks and other skin care products to be precise.
Here we get you enlisted the 7 incredible ancient women beauty secrets for fair skin:
- Rose Petal Powder: The rose petal powder works as the all in one beauty essential for the skin. In addition, the Antioxidants present in the natural Rose petal powder help strengthen the skin cells that helps the retain to retain its firmness for a longer span and comes with an array of skin brightening benefits.
- Sandalwood Powder: Sandalwood powder works as an excellent cleansing agent for the face that aids the cleansing of the skin effectively and makes it free from accumulated oil and sebum. It further helps to bring a natural radiance to the skin by working as an anti-aging powder.
- Lemon Peel Powder: This completely organic powder can be used for skin whitening purposes that help to do away with marks, blemishes and spots owing to the fact that lemon peels are high on vitamin C and comes with exfoliating properties that in addition, helps add a degree of fairness to the skin in the most natural manner.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera gel for skin combats skin ageing being a rich source of variety of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that helps to improve the skin’s natural firmness and elasticity. This helps the skin to retain its youthfulness for a longer span. Owing to the essential nutrients and beneficial antioxidants, Aloe Vera gel is known to get you softer, smoother and younger looking skin with that ideal doze of radiance.
- Hibiscus Flower Powder: This magical plant comes with an array of botox benefits that has the name of the ‘botox plant’ to its credit. Since the ancient times of the Indian Ayurveda, Hibiscus has been a core ingredient as it is known to work wonders in terms of skin care and makes for an exceptional solution to get a glowing skin of ultimate fairness.
- Neem Leaf Powder: Neem is known for its anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic properties along with an array of qualities which renders it as the ‘wonder herb’ that comes with healing properties that never fails to disappoint.
- Multani Mitti Powder: Multani mitti is a well-known natural supplement for the skin owing to its beneficial essence and comes with an array of advantages for the skin and makes for an inexpensive beauty essential.
Follow these beauty secrets for fair skin and get drop dead gorgeous skin complexion like that of the ancient Indian women.