If you're looking to offer the YouTube subscribers things they'll be able to return for, ensure you're uploading high-quality videos. If you shoot your videos professionally, you'll be able to get many more YouTube views to your videos, get more actual YouTube subscribers and enjoy an increase in your revenue. You can also buy YouTube views for this purpose from a trusted website. Here's a brief guide to creating high-quality videos to promote the YouTube channel.
Select the best equipment
You won't be able to create professional-looking videos without having the appropriate equipment. The equipment you need will typically be able to handle:
The camera you choose to use will be determined by the type of content you'd like to produce and also the budget you have in mind.
- Smartphones let you create high-quality videos, and the best thing is that you can carry them with you wherever you travel. However, if you're using a smartphone camera, make certain to set the camera in landscape mode and do not use the front camera.
- A camcorder can be a good choice because it's inexpensive, light, small, and able to handle many shooting conditions.
- With webcams, you have a plug-and-play camera that is highly beneficial when recording right in front of your computer. They are also ideal for live stream content since they can connect directly to your computer.
- An action camera is ideal for recording sports and travel adventures, as they're compact and flexible. In addition to creating high-quality video, these cameras are also durable.
- When you purchase a mirrorless camera, you can enjoy the advantages of DSLR quality, but with a smaller and lighter camera that can be used to capture footage at home or while on the move.
- A DSLR camera is an ideal option if you're planning to get serious about videography because of the quality of the results.
A camcorder will meet your needs if you're just beginning with your camera. However, when you're looking to upgrade to a higher quality, you should consider a DSLR or one with a mirrorless camera that is ideal for you.
Your videos won't receive more YouTube views if the audio quality isn't excellent. Your videos won't receive more YouTube views if the audio quality isn't excellent. So, make sure you have the best microphone to record your videos. Don't count on your cameras to capture high-quality audio.
- USB microphones are a fantastic choice - they're cheap, flexible, multi-purpose, and simple to record high-quality audio.
- With a condenser mic, you can mix your microphone's audio with recordings you've made. It provides high-quality audio that is ideal for podcasting and recording at home.
- Shotgun microphones are equipped with shock mounts to help eliminate noise caused by microphone vibrations. They also have a better ability to focus on the sounds ahead of them and not being able to pick up sounds from other sources and are great for recording outdoors.
- Lapel or lavalier mics can be clipped onto your belt with ease. It is equipped with a transmitter capable of picking signals even from a long way away from the transmitter.
The last thing that your YouTube subscribers would like to do is view a blurry video. If you're hoping to increase your revenue and receive more YouTube views Making sure that your videos aren't unstable is worth the cost tripods and Gimbal stabilizers can aid in this. Tripods are a great way to create steady videos and are more cost-effective; however, even the most powerful handheld cameras could still produce unstable footage. Gimbal stabilizers are great because they're equipped with weights or motors that assist in balancing your camera, and creating smooth videos, even in conditions that require rapid moves.
You don't want to finish with a dull and dark video that you wish the YouTube subscribers to view. Pick the appropriate lighting system depending on your requirements to produce high-quality content.
- Softbox lighting can produce natural light from windows. It is an excellent option if you wish for your video's subject to be illuminated appropriately while avoiding the harshness and shadows caused by direct, harsh light.
- A light umbrella is inexpensive and a portable method to get light for soft and comfortable videos. They can provide better lighting control and also cover vast areas. They are also ideal for location backdrops and shoots.
- The light is scattered around the subject when using a ring-light, and all shadows are removed. They are great when showcasing beauty or cosmetics since imperfections can be disguised.
- The camera's lighting allows mounted ideal continuous lighting, especially in dimly lit areas.
Video editing software
You'll need to edit your video in the way you like to make the final product. Top Video editing tools are essential to do this. There are many choices to select from:
If you're just beginning your journey:
- Adobe Premiere Elements
- Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X10.5
- Wondershare Filmora9
When you're an experienced professional
- Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Vegas Pro 15
- DaVinci Resolve 16
- Cyberlink PowerDirector Ultimate
- Pinnacle Studio 21 Ultimate
For creating visual effects:
- Adobe After Effects
- HitFilm Pro
Once you've got your plans, budget, equipment, and budget, it's time to start filming the video.
Set your background
Your background can be the difference between a successful or unsuccessful video you upload to your YouTube subscribers, so make sure you choose an attractive and clean background. A white or uncolored backdrop is great and, with time, may even be associated with your company's image. Also, you'll want to shoot in a space that is quiet and free of distractions.
Place your camera in the right place
Find the perfect camera position to ensure that your subject is within the frame. Also, follow the rules of thirds to get a fantastic image. Following the rules of thirds, your subject must be placed on the lines that intersect your image if three lines split your frame into nine sections, instead of putting your subjects in the middle and slanting them away from the center of the video. It is also recommended to refrain from zooming in using cameras, smartphones, or webcams as it may affect the quality of your video.
Install the lighting
A good lighting system is essential, and you need 3 light sources that can adequately light your subject.
- Behind the camera
- On your left
- To your right
It is also possible to use natural light, but you'll need to shoot in daylight for the best results.
Shoot from various angles
The ability to shoot from various angles is a fantastic method to keep viewers' attention on your YouTube subscribers and gain more YouTube views of your video. It adds an element of excitement to your videos. It's especially beneficial when you shoot an instructional or product demonstration video.
Develop your camera presence
If you're a part of your video clip, you must improve your camera's appearance. Your video won't look professional if you appear anxious or tense. Smile more often and clearly when you speak. Improve your posture, and use more body language that is open in your videos. Utilizing your hands during the video can help conceal camera jitters. The most important thing is practicing, so you should keep working on it.
Keep it simple and easy to edit
It is unnecessary to utilize the complete editing tools simply because you've got amazing editor software for video. Be simple, but concentrate on improving the quality of your video. Some essential editing includes:
- Noise cancellation
- Transitions, as well as background music
- Adjustments to the lighting
- Removing awkward silences or pauses
- Make sure you promote your videos
After you've made this time to make high-quality videos to upload onto the YouTube channel, you need to work to promote your content through optimization and cross-promotion on various Social media sites.
Making high-quality content that is of high quality on YouTube isn't an easy task. Still, when done correctly, it can assist you in achieving success in your business by building an authentic base of YouTube subscribers and gaining many YouTube views.