According to the latest report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Acrylate Market - Growth, Future Prospects and Competitive Analysis, 2018-2026,” the global acrylate market accounted for US$ 7,280 Mn in 2017 and expected to reach US$ 12,616 Mn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2018 to 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, "Acrylate Market 2026", which gives insights into Acrylate in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.[Continue reading..]
Browse All Reports Of This Publisher: https://bit.ly/2QLEPov
The global acrylate market expected to reach US$ 7,280 Mn in 2017 and expected to reach US$ 12,616 Mn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2018 to 2026.The global acrylate market is witnessed a higher growth rate in recent years and is expected to attain significant market size in upcoming years. Increasing end-use industries and applications of acrylate has strengthened the growth of global acrylates market over the past few years. Acrylate materials possess very useful properties such as glossiness, flexibility and hardness, which are very useful wide array of applications in various end-use industries.
The acrylate market is highly fragmented owing to the presence of various large and small companies. Major players undertake extensive R&D programs to standardize their products whereas small companies provide handful of specialty products to end-users. In global acrylate market, vendors compete in terms of product differentiation, price, promotion and mode of distribution. The competition in the market projected to intensify with an increase in consumer awareness and product innovations among others.
Globally acrylates manufacturers are concentrated in Asia Pacific and Europe region. Arkema, BASF SE, Evonik Industries, Formosa Petrochemical Corporation, LG Chem, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd., SASOL Ltd., SIBUR and The Dow Chemical Company are few major manufacturers in the global acrylate market.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://bit.ly/2QLEPov
- The report presents the brief overview of Acrylate Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Acrylate products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Acrylate projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Acrylate solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Acrylate over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Acrylate implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Acrylate by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Click Here for TOC and Full report: https://bit.ly/2QLEPov
Get Sample: https://bit.ly/2EEmmDh