Most home owners prefer dustless floor sanding to prevent dust and other materials from getting released into the immediate environment. This can prove to be a health hazard as well especially if you happen to be an asthmatic patient. This is one of the main reasons that you would want to go for a dustless floor sanding as opposed to the normal. To put it in perspective, a dustless floor sanding can reduce dust and other materials from being released into the immediate environment by as much as 99%. Please keep in mind that dustless sanding will result in some dust being discharged into the immediate environment but in minuscule amounts. Check out the various advantages of dustless floor sanding, listed below.
- No longer a health hazard: One of the reasons that you may want to opt for dustless floor sanding of your hardwood floors is that the machines are designed to suck out the dust and other materials as you sand the floor. And if you happen to suffer from various respiratory issues, or happen to be an asthmatic patient, then you would clearly appreciate the advantages of dustless floor sanding. Moreover, a sanding process that releases dust along with other materials into the immediate environment can activate some of your allergies especially if you happen to be sensitive to dust. Just search online for wood floor sanding for more information, tips and suggestions.
- The perfect finish: one of the reasons that some of the wooden floors do not have the perfect finish is on account of the dust not being removed properly. That is what you can expect when you opt for floor sanding by the usual process. However, with dustless floor sanding, the dust along with veneer and paint as well as other materials are removed effectively from the old floor. You can then apply the stain as well as the finish, and you should see the perfect finish on your hardwood floor. You can Google professional floor sanding if you find the process overwhelming and want to let the professionals handle it. The SERPS should help result in the top ranked professionals in your area.
- Not that time intensive: as the dustless sanding process is designed to remove dust and other materials as you clean the floor, you would find that a dustless floor sanding process actually helps to save you some valuable time since there happens to be no clean up involved here.
- The perfect look: Since all the dust and other materials have been removed from the floor effectively, you can go ahead and apply the stain to the natural wood. And once it dries up, you can add the lacquer for the perfect finish.
- Cost: When it comes to floor sanding, you should know that the process can last for 3-4 days and the cost depends more on the length of the wooden floor to be sanded. This process would end up generating a lot of dust and other materials in the house. And when you opt for dustless sanding process, you should know that it is slightly more expensive but so worth it as it can help enhance your whole room with the perfectly polished wooden floors. The cost would, naturally also wary from one floor to the other.
These are some of the advantages of dustless sanding. Make sure that you hire the right professional for the project and keep in mind that cheap does not always translate to quality. So before choosing one company over the other to handle your sanding project, you may want to do some research and find out what other customers had to say about their services. These reviews should provide you with a clear picture as to the company’s ability to sand wooden floors. Once you have selected one firm over others to handle your dust free sanding process, you can expect nothing but the best from them.