It's shocking to learn that Atlanta, GA has a higher annual car accident rate than New York. Atlanta is the city with the 6th highest number of people killed in traffic accidents every year according to us insurance agents, and Atlanta drivers have one of the worst records for speeding violations. What we don't know is why Atlanta has such a high crash rate.
Why are Atlanta drivers so careless? Is it because there are no consequences for their actions? The answer may lie in an Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer who specializes in these types of cases. They can help you by making sure that your rights are protected and that you get what you deserve after being involved in an accident.
What we do know is this: If enough citizens hire an Atlanta car accident lawyer then they will be able to pressure the government to make changes. In 2018, Atlanta passed stricter measures for speeders as part of an initiative by former Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed.
The city is also taking other steps to safeguard Atlanta communities from traffic accidents caused by negligence and reckless driving.
How being involved in a Car Accident can directly affect your future
The truth is Atlanta car accident lawyers can help you win compensation for the losses that Atlanta traffic accidents have caused. These costs include:
- Medical bills
- Injury rehabilitation
- Wage loss as a result of injuries or death
And there's more. You may also be entitled to pain and suffering compensation, out-of-pocket expenses, emotional distress damages, and other types of compensation if you are a family member of the accident victim.
The best thing to do is hire an Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer who specializes in these types of cases so they can help you win the maximum amount of compensation that you deserve.
How much will your case be worth?
It depends on the injuries you suffered, the amount of time that you spent in rehabilitation, and the compensation for pain and suffering, loss of wage, and other damages. The best way to get a good idea of how much your case is worth is to talk to an Atlanta Car Accident lawyer who specializes in these types of cases.
A Qualified Car Accident Lawyer will Protect your Legal Rights
The good news is if you or anyone you know has been involved in a serious accident in Atlanta, then a Car Accident Lawyer can help you by providing the following services:
- A professional that knows how to navigate Atlanta's complicated insurance and legal system. They will be able to get all of the information necessary from Georgia's DMV to make sure that you know who is legally at fault for causing the accident.
- Representation in court against an insurance company that will try everything they can to reduce or deny your compensation.
- Information about how much your case is worth so you can decide whether it's worth filing a lawsuit. An experienced Car Accident Lawyer in Atlanta knows how to gather all the information necessary to make sure that you get what's rightfully yours.
Hiring a lawyer may seem like an unnecessary step, but it is worth it because accidents can be life-changing, especially since car accidents are unpredictable. Atlanta Car Accident Lawyers have dealt with these types of cases before, so they will know how to interpret the facts of your case in order for you to receive compensation.
Must Know: What to do following a Car Accident
- Choose a Car Accident Lawyer who specializes in this type of case
- It's worth it to hire someone who has experience handling these types of cases before you take any more steps.
- Make sure to get the police report and take pictures of your injuries, vehicle, and property damage
- Be aware that you might not be able to work for some time after an accident because of the severity of your injuries
- If your employer is not understanding, you should speak with your lawyer about how to go about filing a disability claim.
- You also need to think about how long it will take before you can return home or drive again (depending on what happened)
- If possible, talk with someone who has been through something similar for advice and support during this difficult time
- Make sure you keep track of all your medical bills, doctor visits, and prescriptions so that these things can be accounted for later on
- It can be difficult to remember all the details after an accident, but it's best to have a record so that they can become part of your permanent legal file.
Remember that there are many things that can happen as a result of an accident. Feel free to consult with your Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer about any concerns, we always with you are!
Also Read: How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You