A cryptocurrency exchange is a business that allows customers to trade cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for assets, such as conventional fiat money or other digital currencies. A crypto trading exchange can be a market maker that typically takes the bid-ask spreads as a transaction commission for its service or charges fees. Many new traders and investors started searching for solutions to improve their trading skills. If you are a beginner and want to do perfect crypto trading, you are in the right place.
Trade using Crypto Signals:
The best way to start crypto trading is by using crypto signals. It is a simple and powerful technique. You need to enable these signals inside your account and configure their recommendations on your settings to start trading. Here we are going to explain some crypto signals exchange for trading.
Block-chain Sparrow Signals:
It is not just a one-man, creating a strategy, and sharing it. It is a group of traders who first develop strategies and then add them to the inelegant artificial platforms, combining a human brain with a machine learning algorithm. This signal aims to break down barriers in global capital markets. It empowers traders and investors to take control of their financial future. The Block-chain sparrows' features are listed below:
· It is a reliable and safe trade.
· It combines decisions with artificial intelligence to maximize profits.
· The users have full control of the size of the positions.
· Subscription fee: Free
· Exchanges: Binance
· Signal Data: buy signals, sell signals, and take profit values.
Block-chain Sparrows Silver:
Are you looking for a profit in the crypto world, you are in the right place. Its team consists of programmers and financial analysts, who use artificial intelligence to maximize your profits. The trading signals are scalping over exchanges, and the strategies are based on harmonic, VSA, and volume profile.
· It provides capital protection in case the market fluctuates.
· It monitors positions by professional analysts and successful traders.
· The users have complete control for position size, position numbers, etc.
· 24/7 technical support
· Combines decisions with artificial intelligence to maximize profits
· Subscription fee: $ 15
· Exchanges: Binance
Wave Trend Signals:
It sends signals for a scalping strategy that is based on the wave trend oscillator. This strategy does not focus on big trades with big profits, but on many small trades. There will be about 100 signals per day, and it depends on the market. This strategy uses stop-loss to minimize losses. You can change your position size regularly, and if your total balance grows, you can increase position size to reinvest your profits. This is called compounding and is magic.
· Subscription fee: $ 5
· Supported by: Discord Channel
· Exchanges: Binance
· Signal data: buy signals, take profit values.
The Source of Signals:
While choosing a cryptocurrency trading signal, the first thing is to determine its source. A signal for crypto trading can be obtained from different sources:
1. Mostly traders can use the services of certain websites or portals. They require payment of discharges, but some resources offer their services free of charge.
2. Another source of signals is thematic forums where users can share their ideas.
3. Bots and programs are universal so that they can collect information from several sources simultaneously.
4. Another source may be the services of a professional type, which shows only the latest analytical information. The analysis of existing trends is usually proposed at these sites.
Rules of Successful Traders:
Now we will enlist some essential rules that will allow you to correctly trade the growth of cryptocurrency based on the provided signals.
· Do not buy cryptocurrency if it does not show a growth of at least 5 %
· Always be sure to check social networks for information from leading personalities on crypto trading markets.
· It would help if you looked at the coin ratings, and it is better to work with cryptocurrencies occupying top positions of these ratings.
· Use all the available tools and never make decisions based on a single crypto signal.
Now you can make your crypto trading simple by using the best signals. As a beginner, you should be aware of people who can do scam with you in crypto trading. Many available sources provide these signals. The top one cryptocurrency exchange is Binance, and its various signals have been described in the article.