HubSpot is one of the best CRM and Marketing Automation solutions you can find on the market right now. It is not, however, the only one you can find.
There are plenty of good alternatives in the market, and in this article, we are going to take a look at some of these options to see if any of them is a better fit for your business.
The options we are going to look at are:
Pipedrive is a popular CRM platform created by salespeople for salespeople. The solution is user-friendly, mobile-responsive, and high-performing and it can provide you with a great overview of your sales so you can focus on your top-priority deals.
Pipedrive integrates smoothly with a large number of third-party apps and services, including Google apps.
Why Use Pipedrive?
- Easily import and export data
- Sales Management Features
- Efficient management of sales pipeline
Why Not Use Pipedrive Instead of HubSpot?
- HubSpot offers a more robust automation system
- HubSpot stays in the background waiting to be triggered when needed
- HubSpot blends easily with all operations and processes without needing to modify them
Salesforce is another popular software that helps businesses track and keep all customer information and interactions in a single location.
The solution offers features and functionalities for Lead Management, Marketing Automation, Sales Data, and Partner Management. Those tools help you pursue leads until they are ready for conversion. Salesforce CRM allow you to generate critical reports, territory models, and sales forecasts using real-time data so you can make better-informed decisions.
Salesforce has also built a community that has proven to be more than helpful for its users.
Why Use Salesforce?
- Allow you to gain more leads
- Helps you close more deals
- The community can help you gain more information and opportunities
- Analytics and real-time view of sales staff performance
- Allows you to engage leads even on social media
Why Not Use Salesforce instead of HubSpot?
- No other app can compete with HubSpot’s inbound marketing and demand generation
- HubSpot CRM is one of the pioneers of Content Marketing Strategy, and they are still leading the field
- HubSpot is better for lead management
Insightly is a cloud-based CRM solution created for small businesses. The solution includes tools for the task, pipeline, and contact management. It allows business to improve by helping them track deliverables, get clear sales visibility, improve customer communication, improve efficiency, and increase productivity.
It also helps businesses enhance organization-wide collaboration.
The solution integrates well with third-party apps and services and offers a mobile application for better productivity and greater flexibility.
Why Use Insightly?
- Offers a free plan for startups and small businesses
- Allows you to see the small and big picture of your business
- The social CRM helps you detect leads and engagement through social media
- Integrates CRM with project management
Why Not Use Insightly instead of HubSpot CRM?
- HubSpot is always FREE
- HubSpot is more-easily scalable to suit any type and size of business
EngageBay is an integrated, cloud-based all-in-one marketing, sales & support CRM for growing businesses. With a set of powerful features such as 360 degree customer view, marketing automation, email marketing, landing pages, web forms, appointment scheduling, contact management, free CRM, CRM database, free live chat software, SLAs, ticketing, views and macros, all priced at very affordable rates, EngageBay is one of the most competitive HubSpot alternatives.
EngageBay is mobile responsive, has a simple, user-friendly interface and integrates well with a number of third-party apps and services.
Why Use EngageBay?
- Has a free plan for life
- EngageBay is comparatively very affordable to other solutions
- It has a simple, easy to use interface and can be implemented quickly
- It can be used either as an all-in-one tool or individually as stand-alone marketing, sales or service tool
- They offer flexible contracts on all their plans
- Zero technical support required
- Split testing options available in the lower packages
- More email contacts offered than most other platforms even in the basic plan
Why Not Use EngageBay Instead of HubSpot?
- HubSpot is thorough and robust
- You can even use HubSpot even as a CMS to build your website
- HubSpot has more integrations than EngageBay currently
I hope you found this article helpful if you did, why not share it with a friend who may find it helpful as well? If you have a question or a comment, feel free to leave them in a comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.