Most of us are used to have a convenient kitchen assistant and that is a stovetop pressure cooker. This will make you get used to preparing various kinds of delightful dishes for your friends and family.
Hence, the perfect usages of this classic cooking appliance are holding up with distinct flavor food recipes well.
In this following section, we will figure out the best stovetop pressure cooker recipes for you to explore new ideas for new dishes preparation. Variety of tasteful items will add in your menu. Let’s have a look at that.
1.Chicken with Olives & Artichokes Recipe:
So what you are going to cook at your first dating dinner? This crispy combination flavor with chicken combination will make your day. So, let’s start with it.
Ingredients we need:
• A ¼ cup of flour.
• ½ tablespoon garlic salt.
• ½ teaspoon pepper.
• 1 tbs olive oil.
• 10 bone-in chicken thighs.
• 3 garlic cloves.
• 1 teaspoon thyme.
• A ½ cup of olives.
• 2 bay leaf.
• 2 cups of orange juices.
• Chicken broth for ¾ cups.
• 1 tablespoon honey.
• A ¼ cup of basil.
• 1 teaspoon lemon zest.
• Garlic clove.
- Take a large bowl, add flour, garlic, and pepper along with the chicken thighs pieces. Get the flour into the chicken on both sides.
- Then set the function of the cooker with normal heat adjustment. Add a tablespoon olive oil and put them into it. Make sure the chicken is brown in color on both sides.
- Next, you should add garlic, lemon zest and measured thyme over the chicken. Bring artichoke and a bay leaf in it. Prepare the mixture of orange juice and honey in a distinct bowl. Afterward, pour it into the chicken.
- Now put the lid tight fully so that the pressure never gets chance to escape anyhow. Make the temperature adjustment up to 15 minutes.
- Once cooking is done, allow it for pressure release. Then remove the bay leaf from the recipe.
- Now add the Gremolata ingredients in it for better taste and seasoning.
2. Carolina Shrimp & Cheddar Grits Recipes:
This recipe requires only 20 minutes of cooking. So let’s know the ingredients and cooking instructions.
Ingredients we need:
• Water: 4 cups.
• 2 garlic cloves.
• Salt as per taste.
• ¼ teaspoon pepper.
• A cup of uncooked grits.
• 2.5 cups of cheddar cheese.
• ¼ cups of butter.
• 1-pound Cooked shrimp
• 2 large potatoes.
• 4 large chopped onions, green.
• Fresh parsley.
• 2-4 teaspoon lemon juice.
• 3 teaspoon cajun.
- Adjust the temperature into the high heat adjustment. Mix the ingredients and make it boil. Gradually put the old-fashioned grits into it.
- Then add cheese, butter, and wait for its being melt. Put the rest of the ingredients in it. Now adjust the saute setting up to 15 minutes.
3.Stovetop pressure cooker American Beef Stew Recipe
This recipe brings about a flavorful American complete recipe with the complete combination of mushrooms, carrots, and potatoes. Let’s look at the ingredients and process of cooking with the best stovetop pressure cooker of yours.
Ingredients you need:
• 3-cups of chicken stock
• 4 packets of gelatin.
• 75g tomato paste
• 1 tbs soy sauce.
• 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
• Boneless beef 1.25 kg.
• Black pepper as per taste.
• 10-ounces mushrooms.
• 10-ounce carrots.
• Large chopped onions.
• 85g ribs celery.
• Garlic cloves.
• 20g flour.
• 1 bay leaves.
• 4 sprigs thyme.
• 100-150g frozen peas.
- Take a blender and add the stock, tomato sauce, fish sauce and Worcestershire sauce in it. Blend it properly.
- Now your stovetop pressure cooker and use the medium flame of heat. Then you can season the beef with tasteful salt and pepper. Cook it until the beef is browned in color. Take a large plate and move the beef into it.
- Now the mushrooms should be added into this elite pressure cooker. Wait until the mushrooms are browned in color. After 6 minutes, minimize the heat. Take chopped carrots and onions and stir the mixture with a spoon carefully.
- Next, the time comes to bring the other ingredients like yellow onions, celery ribs, garlic cloves and cook them till they are browned. Cook it for about 4-5 minutes.
- Now you need to add wine, sherry and stir it with a wooden spoon. The rest of the stock mixture should be added.
- The steaks need to be cut into 1.5-5-inch chunks. Then move it to a bowl. Mix flour in it. Then the beef and the juice should be taken into the cooker. Add chopped onion, garlic and bay leave in it. Put high heat into it for cooking to the best recipe. It takes about half an hour to cook.
- Hence, put potatoes, mushrooms, onions, chopped carrots. Using high pressure, you need to cook the dish for 20 minutes more.
- At the last point, release the extra pressure from the stovetop once, the cooking is finished. Now you need to stir the peas. Now, this is the time to season it. Add salt and pepper as per your taste goes. Then serve it to your family members overnight.
In this following section, searing the meat is necessary to do for browned flavor. Gelatin ultimately brings about muddying flavors.
By now, you have come to know about Best stovetop pressure cooker recipes. These can make complete satisfying dishes for tasteful favorite items. Hope the mentioned items will guide you to have more ideas using the countertop.
There is a reason to make your kitchen experience more exciting than others are. Dishes that are more delightful are waiting for you to present a savory dinner.