Every building stands tall on its foundation. Such is a company. The foundation of a business is in the hands of its employees. Thus, employers must protect and motivate the workers for higher efficiency. An employer is a person who hires employees to get work done. Employees get wage pay on an hourly basis or monthly.
As mentioned above, the foundation should be stable for a long-lasting result. Therefore, the employer should take measures to maintain stability.Employee motivation is a critical aspect of every organization. Several firms are failing to understand the importance of it, thus resulting in poor outcomes.
Lack of motivation can bore employees and demotivate them, reducing their efficiency.
Today, the world's leading company practices the employees' wellbeing programs. It is a program to take care of a worker's physical and mental health.In some countries, there is a standalone strategy to improve labour’s wellness. Furthermore, several factors are influencing the wellbeing of a human. Such as physical, social, psychological, and environmental factors.
Here is a list of top companies practicing top-notch employee care:
Over the past years, there are a few firms renowned as the best companies for employee well being, setting an example for others. They not only do luxurious services but also create a benchmark for the level of employee treatment.
Image Source: Pexels
As the leading company across the globe, it has an individual website for "How we care for Googlers."Google's program allows workers the ultimate freedom; they can spend time with families as much as they want. Pets are permitted in the workspace.
There are parental leave and saving retirement plans. Moreover, everywhere there are plants and open space for natural light to come in. Hence, it creates a soothing environment to work.Google extends services by offering gym centres, sports activities, and therapy sessions.
The company in management software requires workers to work hard and better. Therefore, they have nap rooms in the office space, where workers are encouraged to take a power nap. Moreover, plant life and natural light bring freshness to the place.Asana also provides free gym membership and daily yoga programs.
The "Just do it!" brand challenges physical strength in every human. It is the same story at the office; the employees have a wide range of sports to keep their spirit energetic. One will find gym rooms, Yoga workshops, an indoor basketball arena, an Olympic-sized swimming pool, and much more!
As you see, many companies take the program as a part of their success strategy. Let's see the positive impacts of these practices.
The benefits of employee wellbeing:
- It keeps workers highly motivated.
- Where there is motivation, there are efforts. Employees are committed to doing the task.
- Employee satisfaction increases, thus a positive growth for the company.
- With a balanced work-life, employees give their best. Thus, improved efficiency in meeting business goals.
- Motivated and enthusiastic employees transform the usual office space into a positive and lively environment.
- It also enables workers to stay goal-focused, which inreturn, allows them to grow and develop their personal goals.
- It is also helps to increase the productivity. The main thing is productivity of any companies.
- It is redued the absenteeism. Regularity is the main important thing for anything to grow. It may be any companies, organization etc.