Yellow sapphire is a kind of gemstone that is used for the betterment of the financial status of one person. If the gemstone suits that person, then he can expect good health, name, fame, wealth, and honor. Also, it can be used for an unmarried girl if there are lots of obstacles in finding a life partner for her. If she wears the yellow sapphire stone, then she will get married early.
The color of this stone is a light yellow pattern. It is also named as Pukhraj gemstone, and it is a cold gem. Generally, it is used for various purposes. Those are
- Improves vision.
- It handles one's poverty.
- It helps to remove misfortune and adversity.
- Provide life security to some extent.
There are some specific diseases which are cured by wearing this stone. Those are
- Heart troubles
- Knee joints pain
If you want to wear it, then you must follow some method. The weight of the ring should be 5 or 12 carats, and it must be worn in gold. You have to wear this one the first finger of your right hand, specifically on Thursday. If you want to buy yellow sapphire stone then first you need to check in the yellow sapphire online stores, which sells genuine gemstones.
Physical description of yellow sapphire gemstone
- The pure form of the yellow sapphire gemstone is devoid of color and is made of crystallized alumina (Al2O3).
- There is the various color of sapphire which can be found. Those are pink, yellow, blue, orange, green, and white.
- In India, Pukhraj is another term of yellow sapphire, and blue sapphire is called as Neelam.
- Physically it has 3.99 gravity, 1.75 is the mean reflective index (RI), and on the Moh’s scale, it has a hardness of 9.
If you are facing difficult and bad times in your life regarding health, wealth, and marriage, then you can wear this stone. But do not wear it randomly without consult with any astrologer. As this stone has a strong power in it, it can make your life beautiful by removing the problems, but if this stone does not suit you, this may cause some bad effects on you. So, if you are willing to buy yellow sapphire stone online, then first consult to an astrologer. First, you need to find a genuine yellow sapphire online store and then order it from there.
Where has the yellow sapphire stone been originated?
Yellow sapphire stone can not be found in every country. There are some countries which have the source of yellow sapphire stone. These countries are India, Russia, Australia, Sri Lanka, U.S.A, Brazil, Thailand, U.K, Mexico, Nigeria, Nepal, and Zambia. In India, the best quality of sapphires is found in Jammu. In Orissa, few sapphires are also formed though those are not very high quality sapphires.
General specifications of a yellow sapphire stone
- Natural sapphires carry explicit signs of slow crystallization within them. Sometimes, a few external elements remain preserved in the gemstone, which helps for identifying it.
- Like all other valuable gems, sapphires should have inclusions which should be identifiable or visible to the bare eye or under magnification. However, this gemstone is a form of a glass or a synthetic material.
- The inclusions of yellow sapphire are mostly like feathers or fingerprint impressions. Inclusions in a liquid form are looking like a lace which is also visible sometimes. If any astrologer told you to buy yellow sapphire, then you should go to genuine local shops or visit online stores also.
- There are many traders who sell synthetic sapphires to the buyers as an original sapphire. So, synthetic sapphires are a very common and duplicate form of yellow sapphires which is found in the market. By this way, some traders make fool the buyers to earn fast money. So, the buyers must be conscious in this matter.
What is the proper method of wearing yellow sapphire?
- Before wearing any stone, everybody should be aware of it’s wearing method and importance.
- Noone should wear pukhraj less than three ratti. If you are willing to buy yellow sapphire stone online, then you should check whether it has less than three ratti or not.
- At the time of wearing the pukhraj, “Om Graam Greem Graum Sah Gurave Namah” this mantra should be chanted by that person with full dedication.
- You should keep the pukhraj ring inside in a pure cow milk container for an hour.