Onion hair oil is replete with sulfur and has emerged as a front-runner hair care product in the past few years. But despite its goodness, you should not apply hair oil every day. Doing so will attract dust and sweat and make your scalp full of muck. You are doing more harm than good.
In India, people have grown up around Indian beauty secrets and the amount of focus being placed on hair oiling. It boosts blood circulation and promotes hair growth. It would help if you massaged it in, so the hair can soak up all the nutrients released with oils. But, you must oil your hair at least two times a week. If you have a drier scalp, try weekly.
Onion hair oil makes our hair stronger and prevents it from falling off. Some people have exceedingly dry hair. They can also use a dash to seep in excess moisture, almost like a serum or stay-in conditioner. It helps in managing the hair better and gives it a much-needed luster.
However, refrain from leaving oil on your hair overnight. Oiling your hair too much is a recipe for disaster. Also, combing after oiling your hair is not a good idea, it causes hair loss. If you wish to stimulate blood flow, gently massage with your fingers.
BENEFITS OF ONION OIL
Onion oils have gained significant momentum over the past few years. Home remedies from the olden days always stressed its potency to stimulate hair growth. However, people were apprehensive regarding the smell it bore. But with many nuances, brands have concocted onion oils that do not smell badly and get the job done. Some benefits of onion oil are listed below:
1) It prevents premature greying. People all around the globe are obsessed with dyeing their hair. In the long run that leads to grey hair. Hair oiling provides a protective layer and defers this process.
2) It evades oxidation to the hair.
3) Onion oil has proved its benefits in facilitating long, healthy, and stronger hair. By improving the scalp conditions, they enhance hair growth.
4) Spread the oil evenly on the crown area and balding spots. You will witness evident results in a few months. Onion oils are replete with goodness that augments hair growth.
5) It also inhibits any bacteria formation and infections. People do not feel their scalp getting wet now and then.
6) They are also surprisingly cost-effective. Unlike the expensive hair products available in the market, which usually do not live up to the hype, onion oils do. They help increase the hair's length and with minimal ingredients from your pantry.
7) It can also be used as a carrier oil with coconut, olive, sesame oil, and many others. Keep them up and massage them using round motions. Never rub your hair hastily. Oil makes your hair brittle during the application, and rough movements will cause hair fall.
8) It is also paramount in controlling frizz. Speaking as someone who has grown up in the presence of curly hair, they get uncontrollably tricky during the monsoons. Onion oil has saved so many people from fizzy hair and it has greatly helped tame the hair. It battles the extreme dryness that other oils cannot combat.
7) Along with onion oils, people also entrust the benefits of onion juice; however, that may sting your eyes a bit.
If you have hair troubles, you must invest in a bottle of onion oil to benefit from its effectiveness.