The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Capnography Equipment Market Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018 - 2026” the capnography equipment market was valued at US$ 264.3 Mn in 2017 and expected to reach US$ 390.5 Mn by 2026 at a CAGR of 4.5 % during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, "Capnography Equipment Market 2026", which gives insights into Capnography Equipment in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.[Continue reading..]
Browse All Reports Of This Publisher: https://bit.ly/2ADXoRr
The global capnography equipment market shows productive growth during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026 attributed to an increase in the prevalence of respiratory disorders, rising surgical procedures and emergency cases globally. Capnography devices monitor the levels of expiratory carbon dioxide respiratory gases during intensive care, anesthesia, and procedural sedation. Novel technology advancement in capnography equipment technology, the rise in manufacturing and demand for sidestream, microstream capnographs & consumables is driving the market growth during the forecast period.
Production of top quality devices with increased cost in the equipment segment such as multiparameter capnographs and standalone capnographs is also a major factor driving the overall growth. The sidestream capnography is leading the global market owing to its proficiency of patient monitoring in emergency & non-intubated conditions, ease of use, and availability of portable devices. Development of point-of-care/portable capnography devices and clinical benefits over pulse oximetry is gaining traction during the forecast period. Moreover, increasing applications in cardiac care, trauma & emergency care, respiratory monitoring, and home care is further generating the demand for capnography equipment globally.
Major players in the capnography equipment market are Drgerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Burtons Medical Equipment, Ltd., Masimo Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, Smiths Group PLC, Welch Allyn, Inc., Medtronic PLC, Infinium Medical, Nonin Medical, Inc. and others.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://bit.ly/2ADXoRr
- The report presents the brief overview of Capnography Equipment Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Capnography Equipment products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Capnography Equipment projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Capnography Equipment solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Capnography Equipment over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Capnography Equipment implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Capnography Equipment by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Get Sample: https://bit.ly/2THudYr