The heart is an important part of our body. It is located in the middle of the chest, on the left side. Our heart beats about one lakh times in one day and 60-90 times in one minute. Heart muscles are vibrant and they need diet and oxygen to stay alive. When one or more arteries stop, some muscles of the heart do not get food and oxygen. This condition is called a heart attack. (In this connection some people may have the illusion that more problems related to the heart are, such as the problem of the heart valve, the congenital heart problem etc., and when we talk about heart diseases, it is usually not included. But these problems are also related to heart disease.
The main causes of coronary artery disease:
The main cause of most cases of coronary artery disease or cardiovascular disease is that the fat known as atheroma gets accumulated in the arteries. Along with Samat, this surface gets increased and the flow of blood starts getting interrupted and angina becomes the pain. This happens mostly when blood clots are formed on this surface. When this happens, a portion of the heart muscle suddenly reduces blood and it gets damaged. This condition is called a heart attack only. If the damage is limited, then the heart can return to its first state, but if the loss is greater then death can also occur.
Know What are the symptoms of heart disease:
- The heart is an important part of our body.
- Diet and oxygen are needed.
- Feeling pain in hands, waist, neck and jaw
- Changes in the rhythm of the beating of the heart.
Many individuals with congenital heart problems have little or no symptoms. But symptoms appear in some serious cases, especially in newborn babies. These symptoms include breathing fast, breathing, fatigue, and blood circulation in the fingernails of the skin, lips and fingers. The exercise involves fatigue in the symptoms of a heart attack. Difficulty in breathing, blood clotting and fluid accumulation in the lungs and fluid accumulation in the feet, ankles and legs. Unless the child is in the uterus or immediately after birth, symptoms of the severe cardiovascular disease usually come into being. But in some cases, it is not recognized until the child grows up.
Symptoms of Heart Disease:-
- Sudden chest pain can be a sign of a heart attack, but other warning signs are also direct in many cases.
- You may feel pain or anxiety in one or both hands, waist, neck, jaw or stomach.
- You may have symptoms such as shortness of breath, cold sweating, nausea, or dizziness.
- You may have chest pain during exercise or other physical work, which is called angina. Which are common symptoms of chronic coronary artery disease (CAD)?
- Extremely severe shortness of respiratory failure is the warning of a heart attack. But it may be a sign of other cardiovascular problems.
If you have any kind of symptoms from the given points then immediate consult with doctors. If you are from Ranchi and you need a suggestion then I recommend you to go with Medanta Hospital Ranchi. It is the best hospital in all over Jharkhand. Medanta Healthcare is committed to providing standard-established medical care. They understand every little stress of patients and if you are looking for the best Cardiologist in Medanta Ranchi. Credihealth is there to assist you to find out the right cardiologist. Credihealth is an online medical assistance company which provides you with the start to finish administration. It will give you information regarding doctors, their experience, Hospitals contact No, Address etc. Also, you can book your appointment online according to your schedule. Visit Credihealth website and check all the specialist's details in India's top hospitals.