The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “cDNA and oDNA Microchips Market Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018 - 2026” the cDNA and oDNA microchips market was valued at US$ 458.3 Mn in 2017 and expected to reach US$ 1,050.3 Mn by 2026 to grow at a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, "CDNA And oDNA Microchips Market 2026", which gives insights into CDNA And oDNA Microchips in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.[Continue reading..]
Browse All Reports Of This Publisher: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/CDNA And oDNA Microchipss-market
The global cDNA and oDNA microchips market shows significant growth during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026. The major factors driving the overall growth are increasing applications in drug discovery, medical diagnostics, genomics; biotechnology and cancer research will further generate the overall demand for cDNA and oDNA microchips globally. Gene expression profiling segment dominates the global market; in addition, various applications of cDNA and oDNA microchips in genome testing, gene identification & detection, molecular cytogenetics, and agricultural biotechnology are mapping the global trend. Moreover, cDNA and oDNA microchips are mainly utilized in the early diagnosis of diseases such as cancer on a major scale. Increasing advancements in R&D for DNA microarray technology, government or private funding for various molecular diagnostics, biomarker testing, and genomic testing applications will spur revenue growth in the global market. However, few manufacturers in the U.S. and Europe are facing prominent challenges regarding lack long-term efficacy of DNA chips, miniaturization and high cost for commercial production in the international market.
Other external factors include rising government regulations in the U.S, Europe, South Korea, China, and Japan, and less funding and availability of advanced microarray systems. To increase their competitive edge, top key manufacturers have concentrated on the practice of partnerships & collaborations, adoption of new techniques and swift launch of medical technology products.
Major players in this vertical are Sequenom, Inc. GE Healthcare, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roche Nimblegen, Biometrix Technology, Cepheid, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Applied Microarrays, Inc., DNA Chip Research, Inc., DNAmicroarray, Inc., Greiner Bio-One GmbH, Illumina, Inc., Scienion AG, Life Technologies Corporation, Toray International UK Ltd., Affymetrix, Inc., and others
Browse Here For Full Report: https://www.credenceresearch.com/report/CDNA And oDNA Microchipss-market
- The report presents the brief overview of CDNA And oDNA Microchips Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the CDNA And oDNA Microchips products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of CDNA And oDNA Microchips projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through CDNA And oDNA Microchips solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on CDNA And oDNA Microchips over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards CDNA And oDNA Microchips implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of CDNA And oDNA Microchips by providing expected timeframes for implementation