According to a new market report published by Credence Research, Inc., “Global Change Management Software Market (By Offerings (Standalone Software and SaaS), By Deployment Model (On-premise and Cloud-based), By Platform (Web and Mobile), By Organization Size (Small and Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises), By End-use Vertical (Automotive, BFSI, Consumer Goods, Education, Food & Beverages, Government, Healthcare, IT & Telecom, Manufacturing, Retail, and Others)) - Growth, Future Prospects and Competitive Landscape, 2018 – 2026”, the global change management software market is expected to witness a growth of 12.8% CAGR during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, "Change Management Software Market 2026", which gives insights into Change Management Software in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.[Continue reading..]
Browse All Reports Of This Publisher: https://bit.ly/2EIog7C
The global change management software market is likely to demonstrate a remarkable growth, expanding at a CAGR of 12.8% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026. Change management software allows organizations to monitor, manage, and optimize the change management processes within the work environment. The software enables companies to structure their processes for identifying opportunities, create a plan for implementation, manage communications, manage resources and assets, drive change, optimize auditing, and evaluate data. Increase in digital transformation and automation of IT applications and processes is one major factor driving the growth prospects of change management software market worldwide.
Change management is the discipline that guides how to prepare, support, equip and effectively adopt change for driving organizational outcomes and success. In 2017, based on offerings, standalone software segment garnered the largest market share. Based on deployment model, the global change management software market was led by on-premise segment in 2017.
Several organizations across the globe are still largely dependent on the on-premise deployment model. Security features offered by the on-premise deployment model over cloud is enhancing the growth of this segment. On the other hand, cloud-based model projected to demonstrate fastest growth in the market as it allows companies to use software on a pay-per-use basis, making it cost-effective. Based on end-use vertical, market was led by IT & telecom sector.
Inclination towards digital transformation coupled with growing investments in digitization by the IT & telecom sector is enhancing the growth of this segment. Based on geography, North America accounted for largest market share in the change management software market in 2017. U.S. led the North America change management software market in the same year and expected to remain dominant in the coming years.
The presence of some prominent players such as BMC Software, Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Ivanti, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, etc. expected to provide lucrative opportunities in the region.
Major players in the change management software market include Axios Systems, BMC Software, Inc., CA Technologies, Cherwell Software, LLC, EasyVista Inc., Freshworks Inc., Gensuite, International Business Machines Corp., Ivanti, Micro Focus International Plc, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Rocket Software, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Serviceaide, Inc., SunView Software, Inc., and VMware, Inc. among others. The software providers are adopting several strategies to thrive in the competitive market environment. Strategies including new product developments, partnerships, etc. are adopted by the players to gain competitive edge over others.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://bit.ly/2EIog7C
- The report presents the brief overview of Change Management Software Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Change Management Software products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Change Management Software projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Change Management Software solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Change Management Software over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Change Management Software implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Change Management Software by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Get Sample: https://bit.ly/2AsiYZI