VoIP is a phone service which works over the internet. VoIP technology has been around for a while and has been adapted globally by almost every business whether start-ups, SMEs and even enterprises. VoIP has become first option for any business looking for a new phone system.
VoIP business is one of the best UK VoIP providers, based in London. They have an expert team of engineers who have experience of over fifteen years in tech and telecommunications industry. They provide cloud-based phone system which is flexible, modern and is competitive enough to be able to help small, medium and enterprise level businesses. They understand the day to day needs of businesses and continue to provide affordable, simple and integrated phone system.
VoIP business offers a lot of features in order to handle all your phone calls when you are not available to take the calls or just do not have the time. Such features include IVR, call forwarding, voicemail, call queues, find me/follow me, Do No Disturb, inbound rules and man more. With VoIP business you can have the phone set up and running instantly.
With VoIP business services flexibility your business can grow by simple adding users as it grows, and you can take benefit from their hosted phone system which needs no technical knowledge at all. VoIP business recognises the idea that phone systems shouldn’t be complicated and that businesses should have a reliable business phone system that can help them grow.
How to Get Started VoIP?
With VoIP business you can Get your UK phone number in just two minutes
- Create Your Profile
- First, you have to sign up and choose one of the VoIP call packages which suits your business phone service requirements..
- Choose a Plan
- VoIP business provides a free plan to get each small business up and running with virtually no cost. or trial or large packages for 30 days free.
- Use your assigned UK phone number
- Once you sign up, you get a free UK landline phone number (that is yours forever) - if you use it.
- Phone Numbers
- Select any phone number or virtual phone number. VoIP business has been porting phone numbers and providing phone services since 2006. You can pick phone numbers from any area code also available in blocks of 3 and 10. Further, you can easily port your phone number to VoIP business. You can order block of phone number from around the world.
UK phone Numbers with VoIP Business
VoIP business has access to more than nine million UK geographic numbers which are easy to be assigned within seconds.
- Numbers in Every Town
- Numbers in nearly each UK city and town
- Block of Phone Numbers
- You can order block of numbers, available on request from 10 to 1000
- SMS Enabled Numbers
- Send and receive text messages on your UK landline number
International calling is not expensive anymore, not with VoIP business. You can book international phone numbers for just £9.99 per month and a one-time setup fee of £15. You can get international numbers for countries including Argentina, Australia, Dominican Republic, Belgium, Sweden, USA, Switzerland, Canada and more.
London phone Numbers
You can choose 0207, 0208 and 0203 phone numbers for your business giving you London vibes.
Local phone Numbers
Get every features of a UK local phone number, pick from London, Manchester, Bristol, Glasgow, Bournemouth.
You can also go global, Irish, French, USA or China in fact numbers in most business locations are available.
Virtual Phone Number
Virtual phone numbers allow you to have a virtual presence anywhere in the country.
You can also get Freephone 0800 phone numbers which give your business that customer friendly free-to-call image, and the capability to improve the volume of calls.
03 phone Numbers
03 numbers are non-geographic phonenumbers and tend to be UK-wide national phonenumbers. A 03 number is ideal, if you don not need to use a local area number.
If you run a business that is not geographically dependent, then select a national phonenumber with a 0844 number.
0845 Telephone Numbers
Why not go national with 0845 numbers. Moreover, there are lots of choice for numbers and the all-important 0345 version if you require.
- Virtual Receptionist
- Collaboration Features
- Instant Messaging
- Phonebook Assistance
- Hosted PBX
- Ring Groups
- Number Porting
- Music on Hold
- Virtual Office Call Recording
- Contacts Integration
- Unlimited Calling
- Call Forwarding
- Conference Bridge
- 3-Way Calling
- Business SMS
- Caller ID Blocking
- Caller ID
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Waiting
- Call Transfers
- Group Call Pickup
- Additional Ring Groups
- Call Park
- Group Intercom Paging
- Voicemail to Email
- Internet Fax
EASY ONLINE MANAGEMENT
- Online Administration
- Virtual Office Desktop
- Virtual Office Online
Why you should choose VoIP business?
- Simple to set up and use: only takes few minutes, and then everything is online
- Made for business: business grade VoIP phone system and phones
- Mobile any time or all the time: extension dialling available
- Ease of use: simple and completely-featured admin panel
- Highly scalable: no up-front cost, low monthly cost per user
- All-inclusive, affordable solutions starting at £7.99
- IP phones and VoIP equipment available
- Collaborative features to allow team participation
- Web conferencing, call recording, extension dialling and auto attendant
- Advanced call centre features available with call queuing and presence
- International plans available - local unlimited plan
- CRM integration and contact integration with phonebook feature