Rainbow has been a friendly and fun figure with children. They draw rainbows in their drawing. They draw the seven colours of this bow i.e. red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet on their sheets and become happy. They way they become happy on simple occasions as these make us wonder why we are so serious and stressed out most of the time.
We should have the childlike innocence in our personality. This not only keeps us happy and solemn but also helps us look at the world from a different and solution-oriented view. We will find more reasons to be happy and enjoy this vast world and its creations.
We have a great recipe to rekindle the childlike innocence hidden in your Self. It is not as difficult or complicated as it seems. It is beautiful and delicious and brings you to your happy self, once you bite into its soft cake. I dare you to make this innovative recipe and have a mood throughout the day like never before with online cake delivery in Mumbai.
Rainbow cake recipe
1) 375g butter along with a little extra for greasing
2) 675g plain flour
3) 450g sugar
4) 9 medium size eggs
5) 3tsp baking powder
6) ¼tsp salt
7) 3 tsp vanilla extract
8) edible food coloring – red, orange, green, blue, indigo, violet, yellow
1) 1 tsp vanilla extract
2) 3 x 250g cream cheese
3) 350g icing sugar
1) Heat oven to 160C . Grease 2 x 20cm round tins and out the baking parchment on the bases.
2) Add butter, flour, sugar, eggs, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract into the mixing bowl. Beat it with an electric whisk until it gets smooth. ( The ingredients should be 1/3rd of the quantity mentioned above.)
3) Pour this batter into another bowl and weigh it on the machine. Pour back half the quantity of this mixture into the mixing bowl and mix the food coloring of your choice with the desired intensity.
4) Pour this batter in the tins and put them on the same oven shelf for 12 minutes until the knife comes out clean from the middle.
5) Gently take out the cakes onto the wire rack to cool.
6) Repeat from Step1 to 5 with different color mixtures.
7) To make the icing, very briefly beat the vanilla and cream cheese with an electric whisk until smooth. Sift in the icing sugar and gently fold in with a spatula.
8) Smear a little icing on the cake stand to stick the first sponge.
9) Start with the red sponge and spread the icing to the very edge. Repeat with sandwiching on top the orange, green, blue, indigo and violet.
10) Spread the remaining icing thickly all over the cake including all the sides and the top.
11) Your cake is ready to enjoy with your dear people.
This cake is best enjoyed with your friends and family but if you want to indulge in it alone because lets be honest its irresistible and hard to save for anyone but ourselves, then go ahead and have it all by yourself.
This is an amazing desert for kids or those who are still children or for those who want to reconnect with their inner child. Become happy and make others around you happy and a part of your happiness.
We hope you have a happy day and a joyful and purposeful life ahead of you. Make the most of it with CakenGifts.in.