Denver is a great and fun-loving place where you can spend your holidays with your friends and family in the most amazing way. The city has always been the favorite choice of travelers as the city has something different to offer to every single person. It is important to prepare yourself if you’re thinking about planning a trip to the Mile High City. There is not only the influence of one culture on the city, it is actually the diversity of the city that makes it so much unique from the other cities of the USA.
Through this ultimate guide, we have tried our best to provide you all the information regarding the things to do near Denver. You need to decide certain things like where you will be staying, what places you would be exploring during the trip, and the new dishes you are going to try.
Even a one-week stay in Denver will make you fall in love with the city. The city has a never-ending list of top-class restaurants and breweries to offer to its travelers. You can plan a night out with your friends and enjoy the nightlife of Denver in the most amazing way. Must go Aldeburgh Beach if you want to spend the great memorable holidays.
- The best way to experience the art and culture of the city is by visiting the amazingly built Red Rocks Amphitheater. You will find musicians and singers from all over the world performing there in their live concerts. The rock-solid structure of this place makes it so much unique and attractive that you cannot stop yourself from visiting. It would be better if you plan your trip keeping in mind the live concert you would like to see.
- Another great way to have the best time in the city is by trying different cuisines from top-class restaurants. Some of the restaurants in Denver are so popular that people from other countries just come there to taste the food. Make a list of restaurants you want to explore during your trip.
- No place other than Larimer Square is good enough for shopping in Denver. This place is considered the shopping hub of Colorado. Earlier, there was a huge number of Victorian buildings, but now most of them have been either converted into restaurants or boutiques. If you are one of those people who get too excited just by the name of shopping, then this place is definitely for you.
- Everyone must have heard about the craze of beers in Denver. So, if you are visiting Denver for the very first time, make sure to take your brewery tour. Try out the world-famous beers in the city and make the best out of your Denver trip.
- You cannot complete your Denver trip without exploring the Rocky Mountains. It is one of the best places that make Denver one of the best tourist destinations. You'll find a number of things like and hiking and skiing to do near the mountains. Visiting the Rocky Mountains can turn out to be the most adventurous experience of your life.
- If you love to see natural beauty, then Denver Botanic Gardens is the place for you. If you plan your trip in the summer, then you also get to see concerts in Denver Botanic Gardens. It is the coolest place where you can have a little peaceful time with your friends and family.