One of the most important things while constructing any kind of building is the floor of that building. The flooring should be suitable for the type of building. For an example, carpeting cannot be used for the parking area. Also, it should be durable and resistant to pollution in that location. Hence flooring needs to be done very carefully. Several types of flooring are available, such as:
* Carpeting where a soft material made of carpet fibers is used to cover the floor. This kind of flooring can be used for both living rooms and office spaces. It is good for the areas suffering from heavy air pollution as it can be cleaned easily. Also replacing this type of flooring is easy.
* Wood flooring where different types of woods such as woods from cork oak trees, bamboo plants, etc. are used to bring the elegant look. Hardwoods are preferable for this kind of flooring as softwoods are less durable.
* Resilient flooring where minerals are used to provide a certain amount of flexibility to the floor which is called resilience. The stages used for dance performances often have this type of flooring.
* Laminate where the floor is covered with plywood or fibreboard having a medium density having a layer of plastic over it. This type of flooring looks like wood flooring, but it is more durable and less costly than wood flooring.
* Hard flooring or concrete flooring which is done by using materials such as cement or concrete, tile, ceramic, stone products, glass tiles, etc. This type of flooring is popular among various industries for its durability and high tolerance level against pollution.
* Seamless polymer flooring where various seamless flooring materials are used. This type of flooring is known for its slip resistance. Hence, it is usually applied at the walkways or areas where washing is done very frequently.
Among these flooring types, concrete floor finishes can be vastly used for different types of building such as multi-level car parking lot, basement of the building, factories, distribution centres, garages, automotive workshops, shopping malls, packaging sheds, shops, car showrooms, community halls, sports pavilions, trial rooms, restrooms, etc. This type of flooring is popular in many countries like Australia and New Zealand as it is suitable for different types of buildings which are built for both residential and commercial purposes. Concrete floor finishes give a modern look to the living rooms or the office space. Hence, this type of flooring is especially preferred by some industries, such as:
* The construction groups.
* Architects or professionals working in the construction market (both residential and commercial).
* The supply chain groups.
* Paint industry.
* Real estate companies building high rise buildings with a car parking lot.
* Flooring industry.
* Corporate offices.
* DIY market searching for epoxy garage solutions.
* The concrete epoxy paint supply industry.
Concrete floors are easier to make than any other types of floors. Maintaining the concrete floor is the easiest. Also, it is energy efficient and has a high heat and pollution tolerance level. The long durability and low maintenance cost are the main reasons behind the popularity of this type of flooring.