The Ring Oxygen Monitor detects low oxygen levels or abnormal heart rates. It can give sleeping patients the right level of relaxation with its silent oxygen monitor. Although there are many products like the Apple watch that have blood oxygen monitoring, O2ringdiffers from them in this respect.
With the O2Ring, you can get the most accurate readings for heart rate and body movement than with conventional oximeters because OUR O2Ring is different from ordinary oximeters, which keeps track of your overnight blood oxygen saturation for better results.
Wellue O2 Ring - Sleep Oxygen Monitor
Unfortunately, some people across the world are struggling with some serious sleeping problems, especially those with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). Therefore SleepSp02 monitor is invented It’s a simple device to wear during bedtime that will help you catch any signs of snoring or pauses in breathing.
The O2 Ring records for up to 10 hours, making it ideal for treating obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
O2Ring Oxygen Monitor has multiple usages. Here are some example of usage & application of Our amazing product.
- Sleeping Apnea: Sleep apnea is a sleeping disorder that can lead to serious health problems, such as high blood pressure and heart trouble. OurO2ring is different from ordinary oximeterswhich is very outstanding for Sleeping apnea problems.
- Snoring:Snoring is usually happened by things such as your tongue, mouth, throat or airways in your nose vibrating as you breathe. O2 RING gives the perfect Snore solution when you tight sleep.
- COPD: COPD makes breathing difficult for the 16 million Americans who have this disease.In COPD patients, Wellue O2Ring provides convenient, accurate, and consistent oxygen measurement and heart rate monitoring, So you can feel better and relax.
- Pneumonia:Pneumonia is an infection that affectsthe lungs. The O2 Ring is the ideal solution to make your life easier in a critical situation.
- Pilots: Pilots are used to keep you updated about your blood pressure and health during every journey.
UNIQUE AND AMAZING FEATURES (Wellue O2 Ring-Oxygen Monitor)
Continuous monitoring/recording of SpO2 and pulse rate (10 hours) without external finger sensor.
LED shows for blood oxygen & heart rate on the ring
O2 Ring equipped with low blood oxygen/low heart rate an automatic vibration is triggered.
Data management service via Smartphone (The "Vihealth" App for iOS & Android)
CE certified as a medical product.
O2 Ring- Oxygen Monitor App shows the graphical sleep report.
- Rechargeable Battery Lasts 12-16 Hours
- Share PDF/CSV Analysis/Report with Doctors
- OUR O2ringWorks Independently or Together with the app
- O2 Ring- Oxygen Monitor Tracks Heart Rate & Oxygen Level Continuously
Although there are many products like the Apple watch that have blood oxygen monitoring, O2ring differs from them in this respect. We are disclosing some unique features.
What makes the O2 Ring- Oxygen Monitor unique?
We are giving you the reasons which make our O2 Ring differ from other devices
1. Transmissive measurement.
While general bracelet/watch style oximeters measure by reflection, O2 Ring- Oxygen Monitor uses a transmissive (clinical measurement method), which is more accurate and more stable.
2. Records data every 4 seconds.
From the data report, O2Ring detects every 4s and can autogenerate scatter plots or histograms. O2ring gives the most reliable and accurate results than the continuous trend graphs of other devices.
3. Continuous monitor.
O2ring can store up to 10 hours of continuous measurement data, with a larger data sample size, making it a very professional device for blood oxygen monitoring.
4. Overnight Monitoring.
Wellue O2RING is the world's only overnight blood oxygen level monitor ring. It can help you to tackle common ailments like insomnia, headaches, irregular heartbeat by monitoring overnight.