“This article will let you know the tremendous tricks to convert Thunderbird data into Outlook 2019 & lower edition. The entire write-up is based on how can you do this instantly and without any hassle. We provided manual and professional solutions to do the same. Simply read on to know more.”
Mozilla Thunderbird and Microsoft Outlook both are prominently used email applications. It can be the required of one’s business to transfer emails from Thunderbird to Outlook versions. For example, a organization is transferring from Thunderbird to Outlook, or a user desires to access Thunderbird emails present in his system at home into Outlook that is present in his local machine at the workstation. Well, there are several ways by implementing which a user can easily access Thunderbird data into MS Outlook.
Why Convert Thunderbird Data to Outlook?
There are various reasons behind to convert Thunderbird data into Outlook 2019, 2016, 2010, 2007, 2003 Mainly, MS Outlook has multiple additional features and functionalities and it is structured in a work process way than Thunderbird. Apart from these some more benefits are as follows:
- Antispam functionality is facilitated by the MS Outlook to prevent any spam emails which is rarely permitted by other email applications.
- It supports 96 languages which are an eminent advantage.
- Outlook restrains from spammers and hackers by facilitating password protection service for encoding emails.
- It offers the calendaring facility that helps users to manage tasks and make notes.
- The users can access already downloaded emails without internet connectivity. In Outlook program users can also work in Offline mode.
How to Convert Thunderbird Data Into Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 & 2007 Free Solution
Using this manual steps you can access the Thunderbird data into Outlook properly. Simply follow all the given steps in the sequential manner to get a positive outcome:
- First of all, run Mozilla Thunderbird email client.
- Now, open the that consists the emails to be migrated.
- Simply choose the email messages to be transferred.
- Here, right-click one of the opted emails and choose Save As option from the menu.
- Then, click on a folder to save the emails as EML file format, and then hit on the Select Folder to export the emails.
- Afterward, start Microsoft Outlook application.
- In the main interface, select the New folder option.
- Provide a desired name to the new folder by typing in the Name box and selecting OK to proceed forward.
- Now, left-click on the new generated folder.
- Choose all the email messages transferred from Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Drag & drop those emails in the middle pane of Outlook application.
On implementing these steps, the Mozilla Thunderbird emails are exported to the new folder that was generated in Outlook.
Constraints of Manual Way to Export Thunderbird to Outlook
The free method has some limitations that affect the procedure directly. Some of these are as follows:
- When a user tries to migrate Thunderbird email messages and local folders to Outlook manually data hierarchy is not retained.
- It may not give the assurance to provide positive and effective resultant.
- It is a complex and tough procedure to execute for the novice users to migrate Thunderbird files to Outlook.
- It may lead to data loss or data corruption issues.
What’s Next? If It Is Doesn’t Work Appropriately?
To overcome all the disadvantages A user can go with an alternative named MBOX to PST converter software. With the help of this application, a user can easily convert Thunderbird mailbox to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 & 2007 without any hindrance. Mainly, this tool provides an amazing features. This permits an understandable and user-friendly interface. So, a novice user can also avail it without any external help. Additionally, it is capable enough to access Thunderbird in any version of Outlook application.
The procedure to access Thunderbird data into Outlook is too complicated if we are not familiar with email applications properly. In that case, we require a third-party tool. You can go with this software because it also offers a free trial version which allows you to save 10 elements per folder.