Many experts believe Ayurveda to be the earliest therapeutic discipline. Ayurveda means "Science of Life" in Sanskrit. Ayurvedic wisdom dates back over 5,000 years in India and is known as the "Mother of All Healing." It has its origins in ancient Vedic culture and has been passed down the generations in an oral tradition from renowned masters to their students. While some of this information was written down a few thousand years ago, most of it is still unavailable. Many of the natural treatment methods that are currently popular in the West, such as Homeopathy, Herbal Medicine and Polarity Therapy, have their roots in Ayurveda.
Cure With Earth
Cure With Earth is a North American firm dedicated to delivering pure, 100 percent natural products in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia.
Cure With Earth import fresh herbs straight from the farmlands thanks to our extensive network in Nepal, Korea, and China. Ancient cultures uses nature's numerous magical gifts, using their great medical powers to cure themselves and others. We want to bring these amazing plants into the current day. In this site many herbal products are available like pure shilajit, Cordyceps, Reishi, Ginseng, and Tea.
Ganoderma lucidum is a polypore fungus found in dark, damp environments. Reishi is a polypore fungus that may be found in damp, gloomy woodlands and on the odd decaying log. Reishi slices are simple to work with and can be used to make reishi mushroom tea, herbal broths, and tinctures.
- Reishi mushroom boosts immunological health and the body's immune defenses.
- In patients with diabetes, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol, the reishi mushroom does not appear to reduce cholesterol.
- Consuming a reishi slice and other components lowers the time it takes for cold sores to recover.
- Taking a reishi mushroom and coriolus mushroom combination decreases the quantity of HPV virus in the mouth.
- Reishi for allergies- It can help with seasonal allergy symptoms, asthma, and even chronic allergic bronchitis and eczema!
- Reishi for allergies- It also acts to prevent histamine release and decrease different inflammatory chemicals in the body (such as prostaglandins).
Panax ginseng, also known as Asian ginseng, Chinese ginseng, or Korean ginseng, is the King of Herbs and has been used for thousands of years. Korean red ginseng contains a nutrient dense component called ginseng saponins (also known as ginsenosides) that is only found in this type of ginseng, making it a one-of-a-kind super food. Uses of Ginseng are:-
- For preventative care, strengthen your immune system with a stronger foundation.
- Antioxidants are present, which aid in disease prevention.
- Improve your mental health and cognitive function.
- Long-lasting vitality that allows you to be busy all day without crashing.
- Boost blood sugar uptake in tissues
- The beneficial ingredients aid in the maintenance of healthy, bright skin.
It's crucial to grasp the fundamental differences between Ayurveda and Western allopathic medicine. Western allopathic medicine presently focuses on symptomatology and illness, with medicines and surgery being used largely to rid the body of infections or damaged tissue. This strategy has saved a lot of lives. Because of their toxicity, medications frequently weaken the body. The focus of Ayurveda is not on sickness. Rather, Ayurveda believes that all life must be maintained by a healthy balance of energy. The body's natural defensive mechanisms will be robust and can more readily protect against disease when there is less stress and the flow of energy within a person is balanced.