The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Dental Bone Graft Substitutes and Other Biomaterials Market - Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis, 2018 - 2026,” the global dental bone graft substitutes and other biomaterials market was valued at US$ 740.3 Mn in 2017, and is expected to reach US$ 1,786.0 Mn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 10.3% from 2018 to 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, "Dental Bone Graft Substitutes And Other Biomaterials Market 2026", which gives insights into Dental Bone Graft Substitutes And Other Biomaterials in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.[Continue reading..]
Browse All Reports Of This Publisher: https://bit.ly/2PPCyIr
Dental bone grafting is a surgical procedure wherein the missing teeth are replaced by employing grafts obtained from natural, ceramic, composite or polymeric material. Bone grafts finds tremendous application in dental implant surgery as a scaffold and filler to stimulate bone formation and facilitate wound healing. Bone grafts are highly biocompatible and biodegradable preventing occurrence of any antigen-antibody reaction. The factors responsible for the dental bone graft substitutes and other biomaterials market growth are rising prevalence of dental deformities, excellent dental reforms throughout the globe and pioneering technology adopted by major players to provide diverse range of products pertaining to dental surgery.
Allografts are considered as the most desired dental bone grafts due to its inherent features such as excellent osteoconductive and osetoinductive properties.
They are extracted from cadavers donated bones which are sterilized and freeze dried in bone banks. Recurring infection after transplantation hinders the allografts market growth. Xenograft is gaining popularity on account of its availability in huge quantities from bovine and coral sources. It finds application in dental surgery as calcium matrix. Synthetic materials such as ceramic, hydroxyapatite and calcium phosphate are used in combination with growth factors such as TGF-beta, BMP-4, BMP-2 etc., to facilitate jawbone healing by inducing differentiation to osteoblasts.
Archrivals competing in the market are ACE Surgical Supply Company, Inc., Geistlich Pharma AG., Biohorizons IPH, Inc., Sigma Graft Biomaterials, Biomet, Inc., DENTSPLY International, Inc., DePuy Synthes Companies, Institut Straumann AG, Medtronic, Plc., and Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://bit.ly/2PPCyIr
- The report presents the brief overview of Dental Bone Graft Substitutes And Other Biomaterials Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Dental Bone Graft Substitutes And Other Biomaterials products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Dental Bone Graft Substitutes And Other Biomaterials projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Dental Bone Graft Substitutes And Other Biomaterials solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Dental Bone Graft Substitutes And Other Biomaterials over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Dental Bone Graft Substitutes And Other Biomaterials implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Dental Bone Graft Substitutes And Other Biomaterials by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Get Sample: https://bit.ly/2OVFBcN