The General Director of Passports of Saudi Arabia has extended the expired final exit visa in Saudi Arabia for those ‘EXPATS” whose visa were not used after coming to KSA for free of cost or any fees before the date 31 December 2020. General Director of Passports of Saudi Arabia took this step due to the instruction of janitors of Two Holy Mosques.
Ministry of Finance extended the final exit visa without any fees to overcome the consequences and out-comes of deadly virus COVID-19 by helping local government in the efforts controlling the spread of COVID-19 for the safety of residents and citizens.
If any "EXPAT" wants to leave KSA but stuck here due to COVID-19 then he/she can apply for his/her extension in visa by asking their company or sponsors.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FINAL EXIT VISA INSAUDI ARABIA:
If an “EXPAT” wants to leave Saudi Arabia for different reasons, then “EXPAT” should follow all the rules below:
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
(1) Please make sure that you have submitted all the “traffic fines”. The electronic framework informs quickly and prevents the candidate from profiting the administration.
(2) Read the form carefully and hand it to the sponsor's hand he will sign it and make an authentication from “Ghurfa Tujariyah”. Likewise, give a duplicate of your iqama. Moreover, remember that any little error in filling the structure can slow the cycle to get a final exit visa.
(3) You can only leave the KSA if and only if your “Kafeel (Sponsor) allows” you. Jawazat will not accept your application if you go alone without your sponsor.
(4) If an "EXPAT" does not have “ABSHER” account then he/she should register an “ABSHER” account for fingerprint registration.
The technique is so natural, it justifies referring to that if you are working in an association, the association division does the cycle and enlightens you about the issuance with respect to the visa. In any case, if someone is working with a company on a contract-based work or have some sponsor or Kafeel then he should follow the below procedure to get the final visit visa.
(1) “EXPATS” should fill the final visit visa form effectively filled and confirmed by the business (Kafeel “Sponsor”)
(2) “EXPAT’S” original Passport.
(3) “EXPAT” should have an original and verifiedIQAMA.Check Iqama Expiry whether it is expired or working
(4) “EXPAT” should have an NOL (NO OBJECTION LETTER) by the employer company and company should be abiding by all rules and regulations. You can chek company’s status by Checking its Red and Green Status
(5) “EXPAT” should have attested clearance about salary and dues acquirement.
(6) “EXPAT” should have divorce paper if he/she had married a citizen of Saudi nationality in his period of stay and they got separated.
If the “EXPAT” makes sure that he is eligible to get final visit visa and have submitted the form carefully with all accurate and legal documents than “EXPAT” should visit Jawazat with Kafeel or Sponsor. If possible then sponsor will visit the hearing of jawazat otherwise, he will send a representative who will represent “EXPAT”.
The kafeel will hand-over all the consulted and tested documents to Jawazat. Jawazat will check for any error. If the documents are legal and accurate then the “EXPAT” will give a final visit visa in no time.
(d)-SUBMIT FINAL EXIT VISA FEE:
Jawazat works free without any charge for its services and you do not have to pay any fee to anyone in the administration or individual. In any case if your visa is on hold due to some errors if your IQAMA has some mistake then it could be rejected, and you will have to pay 500 RSA for further procedure to get the final visit visa. After submitting your fees, you will get the visa in no time.
(e)-PRINT-OUT FINAL EXIT VISA:
An individual cannot print the final visit visa due to the Jawazat policies and regulations. So, to get the hard copy proof of your final visit visa you should visit your sponsor who will survey the MUQEEM portal and print-out your final visit visa. Now you have your visa which has a duration of 60 days. Note this type of final visit visa cannot be extended so either cancels it in an emergency or surrender yourself in the nearest embassy for falsifying information.
According to the National Information Center the validation of final exit visa has done electronically without conforming the HQ of Passports due to many extensions of final exit Visas.