Among the renowned printing machines, Epson Printers are suitable for both your personal and professional use. You can use devices like desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc., to print both using a wired and a wireless connection. However, like other printing machines, the Epson Printer also encounters problems such as Epson error code 0x97, error state, error 0xEA, etc. Various factors can lead to such issues; however, you can follow some simple troubleshooting methods to fix them and ensure continued services from the printer. Read on to explore them and understand why such issues even occur in the first place.
Some Common Problems of Epson Printer
While there can be many problems of an Epson Printer, below-mentioned are the most common ones:
- Epson error code 0x97
- printer in error state Epson
- Epson XP 320 error code 0xEA
Ranging from hardware issues and paper jamming to improper printer settings and low ink levels, various factors can lead to the above-mentioned Epson Printer-related issues. You can follow some simple troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem; however, you need to carefully follow the recommended guidelines to avoid any error.
How To Resolve Epson Printer Problems?
The error code 0x97 of Epson Printers is a kind of internal hardware error of the printer. A motherboard malfunction is usually the major reason for this error. You can get this checked by visiting a printer technician. However, before you do so, ensure that you have gone through the following pointers:
1. Restart your printer by disconnecting the power adapter and then reconnecting it after two minutes.
2. Check for any jammed paper inside the printer. You can open the printer access door and locate the jammed paper.
To resolve printer in error state Epson, you need to first ensure that the printer is properly connected to the Wi-Fi. Check if you are connecting the printer to the correct wireless network and that you are entering the correct WiFi key. Another point to remember is that the printer should be set to default. To check, follow the series of steps mentioned below:
1. Open the Control Panel on your computer.
2. Go to Printers and Scanners, and right-click on the printer’s name.
3. Select Properties and check if your printer is set as default. If not, make it as the default printer and restart your printer.
4. Give a test print command and check if the printer is printing properly.
If you encounter the Epson XP 320 error code 0xEA, first, check what causes this issue. In most of the cases, the error occurs when the carriage caddy is jammed with some packaging material. Besides, improper placement of the ink cartridges can also trigger the error. Apart from all the troubleshooting steps we discussed above, try cleaning the printhead by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Turn off the printer and remove the power adapter from the electrical socket.
2. Open the printer access door and remove the ink cartridge. Check for the required ink levels and keep it aside.
3. Now, locate the printhead and gently remove it from the printer.
4. Dip a clean cloth into lukewarm water and remove the excess water from it.
5. Clean the printhead using the wet cloth and let it dry. Re-insert the printhead to its actual position and close the printer access door.
Whether it is your home or small office’s printing requirements, you can set up an Epson Printer to fulfill your printing requirements. However, issues like Epson error code 0x97, error state, error 0xEA, etc. might create hindrances at times. You can follow the various troubleshooting methods as mentioned here and ensure continued access to all the features of the printer.