According to the latest report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Flexible Packaging Market - Growth, Future Prospects and Competitive Analysis, 2018-2026,” the global flexible packaging market was valued at US$ 222.30 Bn in 2017, expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2018 to 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, "Flexible Packaging Market 2026", which gives insights into Flexible Packaging in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.[Continue reading..]
Browse All Reports Of This Publisher: https://bit.ly/2Ffxtmu
Flexible packaging is a package or a part of a package, whose shape can be changed. Bags and pouches are common examples of flexible packaging. Flexible packaging combines the best qualities of paper, film, and aluminum foil to deliver a wide range of protective properties while using a minimum of the material. They offer several advantages such as light-weight, re-sealable nature, easy mobility, increasing the shelf of several products, less energy requirement and waste reduction among others.
Flexible packaging has become an imperative part of the packaging industry. Since the influx of flexible packaging, cellophane was the only material used, and over time technology and innovation has paved the way for printable substrates that helped to revolutionize light weight packaging which includes enhancements in strength, heightened shelf life, re-sealability and enhanced protection. Developments in the field of flexible packaging have positively influenced the growth of the market. New product designs aim at waste minimization. Moreover, flexible packaging requires less energy and resources as compared to other forms of packaging. This results in reduction in packaging costs, transport costs, and material usage. Further, flexible packaging also offers certain performance advantages over rigid packaging as the usage of flexible packaging reduces transport costs between the converter, packer, retailer and end-user. Demand for high performance films is another key factor fuelling market growth for flexible packaging as well. High performance films are less permeable, thereby increases the shelf life and enhances the flavor of the food product as well.
Notable players operating in the global flexible packaging market include Amcor Ltd., Bemis Company Inc., Berry Plastics Corporation, Mondi Group, Sealed Air Corporation, Huhtamaki Oyj, Sonoco Products Company, Ampac Holding, Wipak Group, and Flextrus AB among others.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://bit.ly/2Ffxtmu
- The report presents the brief overview of Flexible Packaging Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Flexible Packaging products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Flexible Packaging projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Flexible Packaging solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Flexible Packaging over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Flexible Packaging implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Flexible Packaging by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Get Sample: https://bit.ly/2EE44jS