Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon is considered one of the best multi-specialty quaternary care hospital. The hospital has enviable international faculty, reputed clinicians including highly experienced doctors and nurses supported by cutting-edge technology. Fortis hospital Gurgaon represents a confluence of top-notch talent, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and the best specialty care facilities under one roof. Located near Huda city center, It is a 1000 bedded hospital spread on a lavish area of 11 acres. Best defined by the analogy of strong pillars, the combination of talent, infrastructure, service, and technology lay the secure foundation of the hospital’s wide range of services and facilities.
Specialties at Fortis hospital Gurgaon:-
The facility is known for its center of excellence in providing treatments for respiratory care, acute renal failure, potentially lethal cardiac arrhythmias and many more. Also, the hospital is equipped with technologies like Volume View (extravascular lung water), ECMO (ExtraCorporeal Membrane Oxygenation) and volumetric capnography to manage Acute respiratory distress syndrome in patients. Some of the clinical specialties include.
- Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Blood Disorders/ Haematology
- Dietetics & Clinical Nutrition
- Dental Sciences
- Diabetes And Endocrinology
- Breast Surgery
The hospital also provides a wide spectrum of speciality treatments. Some of the treatments include.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Heart Transplant
- Lung Transplant
- Liver Transplant
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Breast Surgery
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Kidney Transplant
- Doctors at FMRI
The administrative and medical professionals at Fortis hospital Gurgaon are driven by the values of transparency, patient-safety, social responsibility, quality care and the passion for excellence. All the medical and paramedical experts in the hospital are qualified from the highly esteemed universities of India. The panel of medical and paramedical experts in the hospital is supported by the standardized care protocols of healthcare delivery. This helps in delivering consistent care at the patient. The talent pool is further strengthened by highly experienced and well trained medical and paramedical experts. Critical cases are handled in Intensive Care units with synchronized teamwork and special care.
How to reach Fortis Memorial Research Institute?
It takes nearly 25 minutes by car to reach Fortis hospital from Gurgaon Railway Station. The distance is around 11kilometers.
OPD Timings: Specialists are available for consultations between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm from Monday to Saturday. The first time consults for For most of the doctors range between Rs 600 to Rs 3000. For premium consults, the consultation charges start from Rs 2500 and above. Consultation charges can vary for international patients.
Address: Sector 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre Metro Station, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002, India
Other Branches in Delhi NCR include
Fortis hospital Noida: B-22 , Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301, India.
Fortis La Femme, Greater Kailash: S- 549, Greater Kailash – II, New Delhi, Delhi, 110048, India
Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh: A Block, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, 110088, India
Book Online Appointments | Credihealth
Fortis hospital is a partner hospital of Credihealth. You can check Fortis Hospital address, contact number, doctor list, OPD visiting hours, appointment availability and health packages. Using Credihealth, you can book appointment at Fortis hospital Gurgaon avail help by the highly experienced medical experts.
List of Specialist Doctors Are:-
- Dr. Ashok Rajgopal:- He is an Orthopedic Doctor with 34 years of experience in this profile and working at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon. Dr. Ashok Rajgopal, OPD timing – 11:00 am to 2:00 pm and fee-Rs.1200/-.
- Dr. Rana Patir:- He is a Neurosurgeon Doctor with 29 years of experience in this profile and working at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon. Dr. Rana Patir, OPD timing is 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and fee-Rs.1300/-.
- Dr. Praveen Gupta:- He is a Neurologist Doctor with 17 years of experience in this profile and working at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon. Dr. Praveen Gupta, OPD timing is 11:30 am to 6:00 pm and fee-Rs.1300/-.
- Dr. Gourdas Choudhuri:- He is a Gastroenterologist Doctor with 35 years of experience in this profile and working at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon. Dr. Gourdas Choudhuri, OPD timing is 10:00 am to 4:00 pm and fee-Rs.1200/-.
- Dr. Vinod Raina:- He is a Medical Oncologist Doctor with 40 years of experience in this profile and working at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon. Dr. Vinod Raina, OPD timing is 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and fee-Rs.3000/-.