An electronic signature is designed to protect an electronic document transmitted through various media or stored in digital form from forgery and is an attribute of an electronic document. An electronic signature is used by individuals and legal entities as an analog of a handwritten signature to give an electronic document legal force equal to the legal force of a paper document signed with the handwritten signature of an authorized person and sealed. It's no surprise that e-signature applications have become so popular lately. If you are also interested in this issue, finding a digital signature solution with signnow.com is very easy.
What Is an Electronic Signature?
Digital replicas of a traditional paper signature are electronic signatures. They can be produced using an e-signature program or by simply scanning a signed document. They are a legitimate method for getting a digital document's consent or approval. An electronic signature is equivalent to a physical one, and the CEP's legislative signature is legally binding on all electronic papers. A person can also be identified or request governmental services using an electronic signature. First of all, CEP resolves the mobility issue because you may sign documents online without having to physically go anywhere.
Benefits of Using an Electronic Signature
The use of ES allows you to:
- Efficiency and quickness. To begin with, in terms of time management and usability, signing papers digitally is not comparable to signing them on paper. Indeed, several signatures from various people must be gathered during the sale procedure. An administrative burden can obstruct a transaction and, in rare cases, completely void an agreement. In reality, the procedure may involve the signature of staff members and senior managers in addition to your signature and the signature of the other party, which adds time to it. It's possible that using an electronic signature in your company may help you save money. Money is the time!
- User experience. The enhanced user experience, which has never been simpler, is the second underappreciated advantage. Opening an email signature request replaces the need to print, sign, and scan the same document before sending it back. It takes less than two minutes to complete the process.
- Legal observance. Thirdly, the use of digital signatures is governed by explicit guidelines. In the case of legal issues over a signature, these binding regulations offer a clear framework for digital signature providers and guarantee integrity. Additionally, authenticity demands identification via identity verification or even two-factor authentication.
- Safety. Fourthly, as was already indicated, access to documents and the ability to sign them are both very secure thanks to two-factor authentication and identity verification. The most significant argument against those who worry about the issue of data privacy while employing electronic signatures is exactly this truth. What could be more secure than downloading a document over email and printing it later? Additionally, data encryption makes it challenging to recover them even in the case of a security attack. The document cannot be altered once it has been signed thanks to its encryption. There is no chance, for instance, of adding a new page or deleting a page from the agreement.
An electronic signature cannot be faked since doing so would take a massive number of computations that are not feasible with current computer and mathematical technology, at least not quickly enough to preserve the information in the signed document. The certification of the public key of the signature by the Certification Authority offers additional security against fraud.
SignNow: Your Choice of the Best E-signature App
SignNow is a popular e-signature website that you can access directly from your web browser. It is used by individuals and companies from all over the world and has been verified by leading online platforms.
- Supports both electronic and digital signatures. Digital signatures should not be confused with electronic ones. Electronic signatures are an improvement over digital signatures. They are based on certificates and are more secure. This implies that the document will have your signature embedded in it, letting you know if it has been altered.
- Easy to use. The website is well-designed, simple to use, and well-thought-out. Accessing the app and its capabilities won't require any training for you or anyone else in your company. You may log in and start signing from any location, using any device with an Internet connection.
- There are customization options. Numerous helpful customizing options are offered by the website. Legal papers, employment contracts, petitions, letters, and other types of documents may all be created as templates that you can then reuse. Documents can be edited as necessary. Even better, you can store your autographs for easy re-use.
- Safety. All connections to SignNow are secure and follow 256-bit SSL encryption. Recordings also have a high level of protection. The service is PDI DSS certified. Your data are safe in transit, and your signature is protected from tampering or copying.