The General Line product range includes cylindrical, conical and rectangular cans for paints and varnishes, lubricants, olive oil and biscuits among others. General line cans are durable and offer a versatile packing solution for a range of products like edible oils, health drinks, biscuits, protein powders, etc. These cans provide air tight and pilfer proof protection to food products, and have a long shelf life.
These cans are normally printed outside and suitably lacquered from inside depending on the product to be filled. Ring Lid Tagger, Easy Open Ends or Open Top options are available for opening. Normal sizes ranges from 73 mm dia to 127 mm diameter. Important features of these types of cans coming from an established manufacturer include high utility, dimensional accuracy and epoxy coating for comprehensive food safety among others. Various types and sizes in which these cans are available are mentioned as following:
- Round for decorative paints with pressure lid from 125ml to 3 litres
- Round for lacquers and solvents with spout or screw closures
- Mini drums from 3 to 25 litres
- Domed cans from 250ml to 1 litre
- Tulip in diameters 180 and 190 from 2.5 to 6 litres
- Pails with crimpling and ring 8 latch lids in diameters 285, 292 and 305 from 10 to 25 litres
- Rectangular from 200ml to 5 litres
- Speciality tins for biscuits
Customers can choose from round cans, micro drums or oval flasks in standard sizes ranging from 125ml through to 10L, or can customise their own can to suit their specific requirements.
Focused on technological up-gradation, dynamism and innovation, top rated firms supply diverse range of aerosol cans, food cans, beverage cans, baby food cans and can components to a wide variety of foods, beverages, baby food, and health, beauty and luxury companies. Moving ahead by maintaining timeliness in delivering a wide gamut of General Line Cans, these companies offer cans which are manufactured with the help of quality approved material and contemporary tools in compliance with set industry standards. These cans are widely used for packing different food items in number of processing units. Clients can avail these cans from these reputable firms at affordable rates. These cans manufactured and supplied by a well-established firm is a seamless blend of innovative thinking, advance technology and products with cost effective rates. Accomplished firms have world class industrial infrastructure with state of the art manufacturing complex along with technologically advanced machineries with highly streamlined production line.
Features of General Line Cans include:
- Compliance with all Government rules and procedures for the safe containment and transportation of Dangerous Goods
- UN Dangerous Goods Approved to Packaging Groups II and III
- Full UV lithographic metal printing option available in up to six colours
- Triple or Double Tite lever lids, metal screw caps, child proof caps, and plastic pourers available to match
- Can be customised to your specific requirements