The first thing you should know about an electric bike is that it is not a means of transport which is fashionable, it is indeed an alternative to the "all car" to circulate in the city without polluting, and without spending money on fuel.
Sales of electric bikes have jumped incredibly in just a few years, now it is an industry that weighs hundreds of millions of dollars worldwide, commonly driven by wholesale electric bike manufacturer companies.
Even the big car companies are funding eBike projects, as they realize that cars in densely populated urban areas represent a model that no longer works due to the increasing pollution and mortality from the nanoparticle.
Electrically assisted bikes are not there to deprive you of your bad driving habits, but to make you aware of the savings and benefits for your health and that of your children, because you no longer pollute.
The advantages of the electric bike:
- Electric bikes make pedaling easier in all situations thanks to their electric assistance powered by a battery. When you pedal, the motor kicks in automatically and lets you climb hills easily and effortlessly, allowing you to get to work without swimming.
- The sensations provided by an electric bike are extraordinary, because you just have to control your speed, the electric bike does the rest. You feel strong and you accelerate very easily up to 25km / h which allows you to drive in the city in all serenity, because when stationary you accelerate like a car.
- After trying an electric bike, you will increase the frequency of your trips on two wheels, because after buying an electric bike, you pedal more often, because you know that you will not be tired after climbing the hills.
- Riding an electric bike remains a physical exercise, which is why sedentary people see their health improve in one month with the use of an ebike three times a week.
- Being overweight is often a barrier to getting back in shape, with the use of an electric bike more excuses to avoid playing sports because of the tensions, because cycling is a sport worn like swimming.
- Need to transport heavy objects or go shopping, some models of electric bikes are utilities called e-cargo bikes that can carry up to 200kg while rolling effortlessly.
- The first motivation for buying an electric bike is to reduce the costs and inconveniences associated with traveling by car in large cities. And for others who are looking for a means of transport that respects the environment in order to reduce pollution.
- Some governments encourage the purchase of electric vehicles with various financial boost via bonus.
The disadvantages of the electric bike:
- An electric bike may lack speed for some cyclists, because they are restricted to 25 km / h. For the more athletic, there are also models of electric bikes that can run at 45km / h, which is sufficient for most journeys.
- Electric bikes are dependent on their battery, which will have to be recharged.
- Electric bikes are heavy because of the motor and battery compared to a mechanical bicycle. A difference of up to 10 to 15kg depending on the model.
buy desyrel online buy desyrel no prescription
Be careful if you decide to buy an electric folding bike, it takes force to put it in a car trunk or climb it up the stairs.
- The price of a good electric bike is still high, but the investment pays off quite quickly compared to using a car. Prices range from $ 1,500 to over $ 5,000 for a quality bike equipped with a motor system from a major manufacturer like Bosch, Shimano or Yamaha.
Finally, despite the positives and negatives that come with it, the ebike is a revolution in how people combine a bike and a motor.