Recently, a radical shift in all learning from physical centers to E-learning. Let us explore the online GST certification courses.
Any new law brings opportunities and challenges with it. Challenges in the form of understanding and implementing, and opportunities in terms of becoming experts and guiding others. Similarly, GST or the Goods and Services Tax is a migration from the indirect taxation system.
The GST training is a comprehensive guide to the Goods and Service Tax regulations. GST course gives guidance on the practical aspects of Good and Service Tax (GST) including registration, returns, and in-depth accounting and recording of GST transactions.
The GST certification course can be taken by graduates, CAs, company secretaries, financial and tax professionals, and individuals who want to take this field as a career option. The aim of this course is to help businessmen, accountants, Chartered Accountants (CAs) Certified Management Accountants (CMAs), Company Secretaries (CSs), and other professionals to enhance their knowledge regarding the Goods and Services Tax by offering updated knowledge systematically. It helps in improving their analytical skills to enhance decision-making and imparting skills for self-employment and employment in the industry.
The GST certification is best suited for CAs, company secretaries, professionals of the audit, taxation, and financial domain, and students pursuing the same. Ministry of MSME offers the certification. This course aims to enhance knowledge by providing updated information on GST in an organized manner, improving analytical and problem-solving abilities as well as decision making.
Benefits of GST CERTIFICATION COURSE
GST ensures uniformity of tax rates and structures and eliminates the cascading effect of taxes. It is crucial for every business, and there is a demand for skilled GST practitioners. Some of the many benefits of taking up a GST course are:
- Complete and thorough knowledge of the length and breadth of the subject of GST from the experts.
- CA, CS, or tax professionals and those in pursuit of becoming a GST practitioner gain tremendous insights with practical knowledge.
- It opens up a plethora of job opportunities career-wise. You can either work a practitioner or work for businesses. You can even open up a consultancy
- Also, a GST certified professional can expect an average 15% hike in salary.
Below are the top 10 GST Certification courses in India you can go through:
- HENRY HARVIN ACCOUNTS ACADEMY
Henry Harvin is one of the first institutes to start the GST course in India in December 2016. The course name is GST certification course. Its duration is 32 hours, consisting of four models with two complementary modules of soft skill training and resume writing.
- Curriculum:- https://www.henryharvin.com/gst-course
- Certification:- GST Practitioner Certification
- Course duration:- 1Month
This GST Certification Course gives a 360-degree insight on GST regulations, delivered by experts who speak at Aaj Tak, NDTV, and other notable platforms. It Covers the latest trending topics such as GSTR 3B, GSTR 1, GSTR 2A, new provisions of E-Invoicing, how to take ITC in case it is not reflecting, etc.
- Understand practical issues faced with GST with the focused FAQ session
- Gain experience of computer-based practical training on GST
- Get knowledge on recent amendments & their challenges
- Resolve doubts on GST during & after training
- Get study material worth INR 500 for free
- Real-life cases and experiences shared by GST experts
- Earn industry-recognized certification in GST which is featured by Aaj Tak, Hindustan Times, Pioneer, India Today, Business World and Mail Today.
- Mentoring by Award Winning Trainers
- 1-Year Gold Membership
- Flexible Schedule
- Weekly Bootcamp Sessions
- Attend Unlimited Live Sessions In Membership
- Get Recordings of All Batches for Lifetime
Related Courses offered by Henry Harvin-
2. GST COURSES AT TAXGURU EDU
TaxGuru Edu is an online education platform providing online, Pendrive, and center learning courses. It primarily caters to courses about taxation, finance, accounting, audit, and corporate law. Renowned professionals deliver courses and provide practical learning. A large number of CA, CS, ICWA, and finance professionals depend on TaxGuru Edu for up-skilling themselves.
Curriculum: The course covers GST from basic to advanced level through a blended learning approach. It consists of pre-recorded sessions on the learning management system. The course has 14 sessions covering:
- Major compliances
- Filing of GST Return forms
- New GST Returns
- Minimizing disputes with the GST department
- Handling assessments
- GST Health Check-up and case studies
Added Benefits: There are assignments and an interactive query resolution forum and a free best-selling GST e-book.
- GST COURSES AT OXFORD SCHOOL OF ACCOUNTING
Oxford School of Accounting is a leading accounting institute in Delhi, training individuals since 1997. With over two decades of experience, 5000+ batches, and 80,000+ students trained, they make learning an unforgettable experience.
Technology-driven smart classes, well-researched teaching methodologies, excellent industry tie-ups for placement, and job-oriented courses ensure students get the best. In addition to placement assistance, it provides career guidance. The institute offers great GST certification courses.
Course Name: Oxford certified computerized accounting, e-accounting, and GST professional.
Curriculum: The course includes:
- Computer basics
- Manual accounting
- Computerized accounting
- Goods and service tax (introduction, registration, billing, and E-way bill, return filing, and GST updates).
- Online return filing
- Overview of ROC
- Online banking
- Overview of Forex and stock market
- Soft skills (includes resume writing, mock interview, extempore, etc.).
4. GST COURSE AT ISEL GLOBAL
ISEL Global offers the government of India accredited courses and certifications. It offers job-oriented courses in quality management, marketing management, project management, technology management, operations, and business management.
It has an international presence and a partnership with job portals as well to help individuals get certified and hired. ISEL Global has a vibrant community of experts and certified professionals who deliver high-quality training. It offers a GST certification courses that are a value addition for professionals.
Eligibility: CAs, CS professionals, MBA finance, or any graduate or postgraduate with a degree in commerce, law, banking, and auditing, or business management.
Curriculum: The course covers beginners to advance levels and includes:
- Taxation and GST basics
- GST concepts
- Input tax credit
- GST valuation
- Legal provisions
GST course duration: This is a three-month course.
Certification: Participants get the certificate after the GST practitioner certification examination. The course is recognized by MSME (Govt. of India).
- Access to high-quality e-learning material of 35+ hours
- Live interactive sessions on Sunday along with lectures
- A hard copy of the GST book couriered to candidates
- Various offline tools and manuals/guides
- Latest GST updates via email every week
5. GST COURSE AT ICSI
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a premier national professional body, providing top-quality education to the students of the Company Secretaries Course (CS). With headquarters in New Delhi, it has four regional offices and 72 chapters across the country.
The ICSI offers post membership qualification courses, certificate courses, and crash courses. The institute also provides a full-time integrated Company Secretary Course. ICSI provides a GST Accounts Assistant Course for people of the banking, financial, and insurance sectors. The GST certification courses, on the other hand, are for learning and implementing the nuances of GST.
Eligibility: Members and professional program students of ICSI.
Curriculum: The course is comprehensive with insights on the principles of GST and other indirect tax regimes. It facilitates a complete understanding of GST concepts, its implementation, and current developments in GST. Candidates get a soft copy of all the study material.
GST course duration: Five weeks of online web-based classes on weekends, Saturdays, and Sundays
Certification: There is an online MCQ type examination, and upon successful completion, candidates get the certificate by ICSI in conjunction with BSE Institute Limited.
6. GST COURSES AT APNA COURSE
Apna Course is a leading platform for e-learning. The courses are in the form of video lectures by top instructors and aim at enhancing the skillset and careers of individuals.
Apna Course provides various professional courses and certifications to advance your career. There are global certification courses and also knowledge courses. It caters primarily to the finance, project management, and business analysis sector.
Overall, Apna Course has over 167 plus courses in both live model and self-pace formats, an advanced learning management system, and customizable dashboards for individuals and teams. It is also one of the various platforms providing GST certification courses.
Course Name: Goods and Service Tax – A game-changer
Eligibility: Ideal for finance professionals, CAs, and postgraduate students in finance.
Curriculum: This is a comprehensive online course with an interactive discussion forum for solving queries. The topics include:
- GST, readiness, and way forward
- Features of the GST
- Gist of the GST
- Requirements or preparedness
- Points to ponder
- Mobile-based services
- FAQ for enrolment on the GST portal
GST course duration: The course provides 180-day access to HD video lectures by industry experts.
Certification: Course completion certificate after completing the final exam on GST.
7. GST COURSES AT CONSULTEASE
Consultees is a platform for interaction between consultants and businesses seeking services. The platform has a list of consultants in various niches who are willing to share their knowledge. Consultees also facilitate query resolution. The consultants resolve queries posted by business people.
The website has a blog section, which is like a knowledge base with consultants sharing informative blogs, presentations, and videos of their specialized subjects.
Consultees also understand the power of learning and hence have various courses and modules on professional and in-demand subjects. Another significant feature of Consultease is the ability to schedule a meeting with a consultant.
For candidates interested in GST certification courses, there are various options such as:
- Sector-wise analysis under GST
- Export and refund under GST
- Litigation management
- GST 2.0 Next phase of GST
- GST course
- New returns under GST
- GST course for beginners
- Workshop on litigation management under GST
- GST annual return in Hindi.
Course Name: GST Course Season #4
Eligibility: Commerce graduates, tax professionals, qualified CA/CS/CMA, people in business, and people who want to make a career as a GST practitioner.
Curriculum: This is an excellent course for complete working knowledge with theoretical and practical aspects of GST. The course content includes:
- Basic concepts and constitutional background
- Input tax credit
- Registration and time of supply
- Place of supply
- Export and refund
- Returns under GST
- E-way bill under GST
The course trainer is Ms. Shafaly Girdharwal, who is famous as a consultant and trainer for GST.
Course Duration: It is intense learning of more than 25 hours.
Added Benefits: QA sessions every month with updates, more than 50 case laws, query resolution, filing of various new forms, annual return and audit, E-invoicing, and conceptual clarity are some added benefits of this course.
Certification: Consultease provides a course completion certificate to all participants.
8. GST COURSES AT SHINE LEARNING
Shine Learning by Shine.com is the largest professional courses and career skills portal in India. It aims at up-skilling the Indian talent pool, making more individuals employment-ready.
It strives to bring the best courses from across the globe and is a platform that not just equips individuals with skills but also helps them find jobs. Shine Learning recommends the most appropriate courses to individuals after analyzing their resumes. All of their courses have high acceptance in the job market, and the certifications come with flexible study options.
Industry-recognized certifications, courses from leading providers, career counseling, and flexible learning plans are features that make opting a course on this platform worthwhile.
9. GST TRAINING AT AJNIFM (Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management)
The Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management is a GOI Autonomous Institution of Ministry of Finance. It is a center of excellence set up in 1993. The institute specializes in various postgraduate programs in financial management. AJNIFM is now a premier institute catering to the training needs of:
- Central Government middle and senior management
- State Government
- Defense establishments
- Other financial institutions.
Not just capacity building, AJNIFM also is into research studies in accounts, audit, financial management, and parliamentary financial control as well as issues related to public policies. GST training is a new venture undertaken by AJNIFM.
Highlights of the course:
- Current Course: GST e-Training program
- Eligibility: The course has a broad appeal across different types of learners and can include academicians, researchers, GST practitioners, government officers, policymakers, and others.
- Duration: This is a three-day (Wednesday through Friday) e-training program, a virtual classroom program with an in-person component. The website has a PDF brochure with the batch dates each month for the year 2020-2021.
- Fee: 10,000/- per participant plus GST.
- There is a discussion forum to resolve any queries and weekly assignment submission online.
- Course Coverage: The course covers all basics somewhat in detail. It also provides practical knowledge on procedures like registration, filing of returns, how GST impacts the functioning of your organization and ends with an examination, feedback, and valedictory session.
10. GST COURSE AT EDUPRISTINE
With its inception in 2008, by industry professionals from MNCs, EduPristine is a premier finance training provider. Over the years, it has expanded from one to five verticals, Accounting, Analytics, Finance, Marketing, and Healthcare.
It has a network of classrooms across India and a robust online platform with online courses as well. EduPristine has tailor-made programs for the corporates.
Highlights of the course:
- Current Course: GST Course
- Eligibility: Undergraduates, graduates, working professionals, and candidates aspiring for a career in accounts and taxation.
- Duration: It is for 32 hours.
- Batch: It is a classroom training with weekend and weekday batch options.
- Learning Resources: There are 24 x 7 online support and access to the learning material in the form of presentations, recordings, practice files, and utility files.
- Course Coverage: The course content design is by industry experts, incorporating employability skills from day one. It covers all the important aspects. Some modules of importance are GST in Tally and GST vs. previous indirect tax.
Since the time GST has been rolled out, business owners go in a frenzy over meeting the tax details and fulfilling all the requirements of GST. At such times being a GST practitioner is an added boost to any finance professional. So as long as you have the desired expertise, you can grab the best of job opportunities as a GST practitioner. Read More