It is time we focus on finding sustainable solutions for our businesses and thereby also contribute to the environment-friendly practices. Supply chain management is the need of the hour to minimize the wastage. There are specialized companies that offer pooling and returnable packaging solutions for the supply chain of your businesses. Their solutions are not only innovative and qualitative but also environment-friendly. These solutions are not just suitable for the manufacturing industry but also for retail supply chains.
Your business can easily reach their goals by relying on pooling solutions. They modernize the manufacturing and retail supply chain by promoting the use of common pooling platform and returnable equipment for minimizing the handling of products when they move through logistics flow.
There is a wide array of products that can be used for storing, handling, and movement of the raw material, fresh produce, and finished products. You can hire pallet in different shapes and sizes with varied features. In fact, there are up-to-date applications as well to track your pallets along with the hire management system.
What is the Hire Management System?
The hire management system is developed by assisting the customers in managing the movement of equipment. These applications and systems strive to improve the user experience. The HMS is a specially designed program for customers for tracking and reconciliation. It is located on the customer server and has the ability to accommodate multiple users with different security access levels and password protection. There is an HMS support team as well, which helps in installation, formal training, and other support. The benefits of HMS are the management of equipment, electronic reconciliation, IOU management, and advanced reporting.
By using the common pallet platform and returnable equipment, you can modernize the retail and manufacturing supply chains. It helps you to save time and effort on handling the products as and when they move through the supply chain. These services can be easily accessed in Australia along with other countries such as Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Hong Kong, and Mainland China. Let’s have a look at some of their services and models:
* The variety of hire pallets offered is the latest in quality and also quite durable for returnable packaging systems. The pallets are readily available at any time and pooled for the transfer between customers for reducing the client costs.
* They offer returnable packaging solutions for moving as well as storing the products through supply chains. The solutions are of high-quality, efficient, and environment-friendly.
* The cross border pooling services not only save the time of the customer but also save money with the help of pallet-on and pallet-off freight logistics management.
* The customer service teams are based in various states and countries for offering prompt response and assistance to the customers.
Let’s have a look at the products that you can use:
* The wooden pallets are of the best quality and are durable when used for returnable packaging systems.
* The plastic pallets are moisture-resistant and keep the contaminants away. They are suitable for fresh food and pharmaceutical environment.
* The pallet cage is suitable for storing and moving the difficult to handle freight or the freight that is high in value and needs additional protection.
* The collars and lids change the pallet into the container for transporting fragile freight without using any shrink-wrap.
* There are retail-ready packaging solutions that help the retailer in optimizing the supply chains.
Explore more for getting information on how to optimize the supply chain with pooling solutions and returnable packaging.