They say a troubled sleep can distress the heart and a distressed heart can get in the way of your sleep.
Sound sleep is essential for replenishing your energy levels and restoring the normal functioning of your body organs including heart, blood vessels, and immune system. If you aren’t sleeping properly on regular basis, then there are high possibilities that you might start experiencing sudden spike in your blood pressure and heart rate.
Broadly speaking, poor sleep can badly impact normal functioning of heart and even heart-related ailments won’t let you have sound sleep throughout the night time.
Most of the time, poor sleep is correlated to the type of sleeping mattress you are using. Hence, don’t try to buy a mediocre mattress as it won’t serve the purpose for a longer duration and will start sagging. So, do the required groundwork and work around the mattress price and qualities that you are looking for to make the final purchase.
Here are some of the things that you need to consider provided are facing trouble while sleeping during the night time:
- The first and foremost thing is that you need to check what time you tend to sleep every day. Always make sure you are sleeping around same time every day. Getting into a habit is very important. There are some people who sleep without any problem. On the flip side, those who find it difficult to sleep have to get into bed every day at same time.
- Secondly, try to avoid browsing your phone at least 30 minutes before you go to bed. As per research, it has been revealed that people who have the habit of going through social media websites before sleeping usually face problems catching up sleep.
- As we mentioned before, look for your present bed mattress. In case, it is more than 8 years old then you must consider buying a new one. There are many mattress price options available in the market. However, go with the one that gives you full-support, relieves pressure points, and spine alignment.
- Make sure that you avoid alcohol and caffeine after 7pm. Generally speaking, alcohol can make you lethargic, but it interruptsgood quality sleep during the night time. On the other hand, caffeine remains in the body for a longer duration of hours, so make sure you sip decaffeinated beverages in the night time.
- Sometimes working out or staying active at least 4 to 5 times a week helps you catch up sound sleep without making any effort. Hence, always make sure you make a routine to go out for brisk walking in the evening time or even hit the gym during the early hours of morning.
If you aren’t able to sleep properly, then do look for the reasons behind the same. Consult an expert and if possible try to change your sleeping bed mattress. Do the required research about the different types of mattress price and then buy the one that suits your requirements.