The journey of a global talent management leader starts by leading the organization toward business growth.
A global leader’s task is to combine strategic business insights, cross-functional perspective, talent consciousness, along with technology that helps deliver market-leadership opportunities to organizations.
Successful companies adhere to certain principles toward effective talent management practices such as internal consistency, cultural embeddedness, alignment with strategy, the balance of global and local needs, employer branding through differentiation, and management involvement.
A short guide toward becoming a global talent management leader:
· Earn a credible GTMLTM certification program through the Talent Management Institute (TMI), a renowned certification body recognized globally.
· Get introduced to a robust curriculum featuring two world-class knowledge leaders - The Talent Management Institute and the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
· Maximize your learning potential with –
- A framework to help you understand and use keywords like talent management to be the core business tool via the TMI flagship text Talent Management: The TMI Handbook for Practitioners.
- Opportunity to learn from Wharton’s powerful online courses - Global Trends for Business and Society, Managing Social and Human Capital, and People Analytics.
- Text-study through the two learning resources - #Talentastic! and Talent & The Future of Work. This will give you an abundance of knowledge about how to handle leadership challenges and learn the best approach in solving the problem as a global talent management leader.