On-demand beauty services are the future. People are time-savvy now and prefer getting an appointment before their visit to the salon. The modern worker spends too many hours in the day in front of their devices –- with little time left to groom. This is why salon booking apps are seeing an exponential rise in demand. Today’s millennials prefer salons that have mobile apps. Getting appointments prior to their service helps them to save their time and money as well.
More and more salon and spa businesses are building their mobile apps to better serve their customers. So, what are you waiting for?
We recommend Builder Studio by Builder.ai.
Builder Studio makes it easy, fast, and cost-effective to build your app for iOS, Android and web. You don’t need to code a single line. It also helps you run, and scale it too. Here are the 2 kinds of apps you could build for your salon:
1. Customer app: Customer app helps you serve your customers effectively. This app facilitates your app users, to book, edit, and cancel the appointment. Check your services online, raise the query, and avail discount offers.
2. Salon management app: Salon management app/software helps you manage your salon/spa effectively. You can generate invoices, manage your finance, customers, discounts & offers, and many other activities.
What you can expect with Builder Studio
Business apps are not just apps today but the backbone of your business. Feature-packed apps play an important role in the success of your business. The same goes for a salon or spa business. Here are the must-have features for your salon app.
1. Appointment booking: This is the must-have feature in any salon app. This feature allows your customers to book, edit, and cancel appointments.
2. Direction: As your business is location-oriented, having GPS navigation in your app will help your customers navigate through and reach your centre easily.
3. Loyalty points: Loyalty points help businesses keep customer retention rates high. Just by sharing a part of your profit back to your customers will keep them coming back.
4. Discounts & Coupons: Discounts and coupons help you drive customers back. This could be the best choice to have in your app.
5. In-app payment: It’s the time of digital payments. What if your app allows your customers to pay via your app and get the payment receipt in their inbox.
6. Product shopping: If you offer and recommend a series of products to your customers then putting those products on your app could be a money-making model for you.
What makes Builder Studio the best choice
There are a few key reasons that Builder Studio is one of the most popular choices in the market today for salon businesses looking to build an app. Here are a few commonly asked questions and how Builder Studio addresses it.
What happens if this project goes over budget?
They give you a guaranteed price that never goes up. If they finish faster, you pay less.
How do I know the timeline is accurate?
You decide your timeline. Need it faster, you’ll pay more. And you’ll pay less for a more relaxed pace. This is all set upfront too.
Will this be created by specialists?
Builder Studio works with thousands of developers around the world, and their AI tests and selects the best specialist for your job.
Can I get help 24/7?
With Builder Studio, you’ll have your own product expert on call in whichever timezone works best for you. And their team is online and available to help you day or night.
Will I need to write code or have any technical knowledge?
Not with Builder Studio. They make building software as easy as ordering a pizza.
Will I need to manage developers or agencies?
Again, not with Builder Studio. Your product expert will manage your entire project from first call to successful app launch.
How to build a salon app
Using Builder Studio, you can now design your idea (no matter how small), and their human-assisted AI manages the process in a fraction of the cost and time.
1. First, Builder Studio's drag-and-drop menu is so easy to use that anyone can build a project even if you know nothing about tech. Give it a go, the process offers all the immediate, predictable benefits of Software as a Service (SaaS) as well as the sort of customisation you could previously only get from expensive and complex custom software. It is the perfect salon app creator that lets you build any kind of specialty app, from specialist highlights to a full service of beauty treatments.
2. Then, once you start your build, what they call their human-assisted AI manages a network of tens of thousands of expert software developers across the globe. There is little downtime, reducing costs for you. These specialists deliver your idea efficiently, on time and without the errors normally associated with custom software development.
3. Next, Builder Cloud brings you multi-cloud access in a single platform with fine grain analytics, DevOps automation and commitment-free cost savings. Again, their human-assisted AI works in the background to buy forward capacity from cloud partners including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Digital Ocean and others to ensure you get the capacity—exactly when you need it, and at the best price possible.
4. Afterwards, Builder Care is a service that proactively updates your app, so you’re never blindsided by 3rd party changes that could easily bring it all down. Even if it means an app needs to be totally rebuilt (something they can do effortlessly as they’re always updating the core features your software was assembled from).
You’re searching ‘salon app maker’ and faced with millions of options. But, it’s safe to say the choice is a little easier for you. We recommend you click here to start building your salon booking app today.