Cancer is a serious disease, but with good treatment at the right time, it has been possible to control it. For this, it is most important to choose the right hospital to get the right treatment and cancer free. Dr. Suvarna Khanna, Executive Director of Dharamshila Hospital Delhi and Research Center, has been telling you what to look for while choosing the right hospital.
You are looking for a perfect hospital for the treatment of your loved ones. Choosing the right hospital can be a big challenge for you. Keeping in mind the availability of available technical facilities, medical qualifications and hospitalization are very essential during the right hospitalization. This work becomes even more difficult when you do not have complete knowledge about hospital standards and cancer patients’ needs.
While choosing a hospital, it is important to note the availability of many facilities. Along with better diagnostic facilities, radiation, surgery and chemotherapy, rehabilitation and other facilities should be under one roof. All dedicated and better cancer hospitals have these facilities.
It should be noted that the hospital should be recognized by the National Board, which is formed for health services and hospitals, ie NABH. The recognition of this board verifies this hospital that during the treatment in the hospital, there will be excellent technical and clinical facilities and skilled cancer specialist, skilled nurses and technicians and other support staff will be present. At the same time, it also ensures that the best treatment will be given in terms of standards and the result will be better.
With the selection of cancer hospital verified by NABH, you can be assured that there will be no unnecessary charge in the hospital nor will it have to spend unnecessarily on medicines. The second essential thing is that the selection of such a cancer hospital, in which a guest house with a reasonable rate for the living of external patients. This can reduce the expenses on the patient.
Keep these things in mind :
- Are there integrated facilities for radiation, chemotherapy in the hospital? Are there full facilities for routine surgery in cancer? See also that specialists associated with cancer treatment are present.
- Whether or not world-class facilities are available for treatment.
- There should be a team of radiation, medical, obstetrician, and surgical expertise who examine the patient in terms of standards of the country and abroad and provide better facilities.
- The facility of patient safety, comfort, etc. in the hospital.
- Affordable Rates With Transparent Bill Facilities
- Arrangement of treatment for the poor for free or low rates.
Such hospitals of best cancer treatment in Delhi and NCR :
- Dharamshila Hospital Delhi
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Center, Rohini
- Indian Cancer Society and Research Center, Jangpura
- Max Hospital, Sector 19, Noida
- Max Super Specialty, Saket
- Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh Delhi
- Lady Hardinge Medical College & Hospital, Connaught Place
- Metro Hospital and Care Institute, Preet Vihar
- Delhi State Cancer Institute, Dilshad Garden
- BLK Hospital Delhi