The most suffering problem among the users of Instagram is How To Download Instagram Video It’s sad to say that Instagram does not permit downloading the video recording you find on your feed or someone else’s account.
Sometimes, you genuinely like a video, and you want to save it for further use or add to your collection. But there is no proper tool to download the video from Instagram. Anyway, there are many ways to download a video from Instagram. But you may have to suffer a bit of a struggle for that.
How to Download Instagram video on the computer?
One can download video from Instagram on the PC by downloading from the source or using an online service.
1st Method: Download Instagram video by using source code.
This cycle includes assessing the video’s source code you expect to download and then removing the video download connection.
Here are the step’s
- Open target video.
- Right, Click on the video.
- Then, select inspect element might be written as View page source, depending on the browser you are using.
- Now open the Find option by pressing the Ctrl+F keys.
- When a dialog box appears, type “.mp4” on it.
- After completing the process by the system, it will take you to the section of code.
- Copy the link that ends with .mp4, which appears next to the SRC=.
- Paste the copied link in the next new tab so that it will play the target video.
- Right-click on the video and then press the Save video (Ctrl+S) to download the video.
2nd Method: Download Instagram video by using an online resource.
There are many ways to download or save a video from Instagram by using online resources. DownloadVideosForm is a tool that is mostly used to download a video from Instagram.
- Open the video you like to download from Instagram.
- Copy its URL.
- Now open the DownloadVideoForm tool and paste the copied URL.
- Press the “Download MP4” option to convert the video and then download the video.
How to Download Instagram video on iPhone?
The best trick to download the video from Instagram on your iPhone is using the “App.” There are steps to download the “App” on your iPhone.
- Download the App from the App store.
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Find the Instagram video that you need to download.
- Select the video and tab on it.
- IGSave will display you many options.
- You can download your video by pressing the option “save to gallery.”
After that, your video will automatically save in your phone’s gallery.
The best Instagram video downloading applications taken in some following:
How to download Instagram videos on Android?
Like downloading video from Instagram on a computer, you can easily download the video on your android device with the help of the site’s web-based DownloadVideoForm or with any else free video download apps.
One of the most common and easy ways to save a video from Instagram to your camera roll is “Screen recording.” on Android devices, and the video is automatically downloaded as soon as you watch the video. It would help if you worked out where the video is saved.
You can also use a third-party app to download the video without watching it. Meanwhile, there are many other ways, tell us to discuss one by one:
1st Method: How to download Instagram video by using app cache?
- 1st watch the complete video you want to download.
- Open File manager > Android > data > Com. Instagram. Android > cache > video.
- There you will find out all the videos you had watched with the “. Clear” extension.
- It saves all the videos as cache. If it deletes the phone cache, then it will also delete all the videos.
2nd Method: How to download Instagram videos by using a third-party app?
- Open the Instagram application.
- Open the target video which you want to download.
- Click on the menu or three-dot.
- Then, copy the video link.
- Open the third-party App.
- Sometimes the link is automatically generated by the application when you open the App.
Otherwise, click on the Paste button.