Engraved Gifts are made of ceramics, metal or of biodegradable material that are often with covers. The urn for ashes looks like a vase, but it differs from that of the vase in use and appearance. The use of urns is usually for holding on to the ashes of dead ones or holding grave goods.
As per the use of urn that is for holding of ashes and grave goods, it is one of those things that are not bought frequently. It is the thing that is not purchased every day, whether you want it for yourself or your loved ones, so here are some tips that will help you most in finding an urn that fits best for your use.
So before we proceed to the tips, it is essential to get some information about the urns that will give the buyer some idea of what to consider.
Purpose of an urn:
An urn is a cylindrical vessel meant to hold a person's cremations (remains of a dead person). The cremation urns are either be a permanent vessel, as we keep the ashes and remains of your loved ones that are gone, so permanent urns are best to hold the remains. Or the urn may be of a temporary container, as most people may scatter the remains of urns at any specific ceremony. So no matter how long the ash and remains are going to stay in the vessels, an urn's primary purpose is to hold the burials.
As far as the cost of the urn is concerned, it may be of various prices. The range is between $50 to $150, but it can vary depending upon how one wants to spend on it. People spent more on the urn that is decorative to show more love for the loved ones. But it should be kept in mind that the price doesn't show your pet, so feel free to buy an urn that isn't too expensive but can serve your purpose.
Types of urns:
Many people think there is one type of Keepsake Cremation Urns, but there are different types. And it is always recommended to buy the urn that fits as per your needs. The different types of urns are as follows:
- The standard urn is that it has a capacity of 200 cubic centimeters. It is called standard because it is designed and standardized by the cremations association of North America.
- The other type of urn for keeping the ashes of children and pets is called a keepsake urn. This urn has a smaller capacity. This type of urn is also used when the family members wish to divide the ashes.
- A companion urn is a type of urn that can hold the ashes of two people. It comes in two ways, one is with no compartments, and the other is with two compartments.
- Sometimes people want their loved ones to be with them all the time. So they make an urn that carries the ash of their loved one in a piece of the jeweller. This type of urn is called a jeweller urn.
Key features of urn:
The key features of an urn that must be looked at while buying them are:
- The type of material from which an urn is made is of various kinds. So choose those materials that you think will fulfill your purpose.
- Always buy urns those measures in cubic centimetres. You may also tell the person's weight for the correct measurement of size.
- The price of Pet Cremation Urns should always be considered. But the average range of a biodegradable urn is around $40.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;