UPVC is an advanced house development material that provides many benefits. From styling your home interior to improving indoor air quality, it offers many advantages to contemporary homes. That’s why many homeowners are shifting from conventional window/door to uPVC windows and doors.
uPVC has increasingly become famous for both residential and commercial usage. The un-plasticized polyvinyl chloride comes with many advantages, such as low maintenance, durability, self-extinguishing and environmentally friendly. Furthermore, these are known to be the all-weather doors and windows due to their weatherproof quality.
Nonetheless, sliding doors and windows are the all-time favorite styles among all the available uPVC doors and windows variants. This is because the uPVC doors and windows make space appear bigger and brighter at the same time.
Styles available in uPVC doors
- Sliding uPVC doors
- Slide and fold uPVC doors
- Casement uPVC doors
Styles available in uPVC windows
- Sliding uPVC windows
- Arch uPVC windows
- Casement uPVC windows
- Tilt and turn uPVC windows
- Combination uPVC windows
Features and advantages of using sliding uPVC windows and doors
1. The sliding uPVC doors and windows have high quality rollers at the bottom that make the movement smooth.
2.uPVC window manufacturer provides high-quality materials with proper rain tracking feature to enable free-flowing drain system.
3. Both uPVC doors and windows come with touch lock to ensure safe and secure locking and unlocking.
4. Sliding uPVC doors make a room look spacious while allowing more natural daylight and fresh air to enter a room.
5. The casement uPVC doors in India have multi-chambered profiles. This feature offers better thermal conductivity and also makes them extra durable.
6. You can use an extra track for adding a mesh or grill on these uPVC doors and windows.
7. The uPVC profiles are soundproof and weatherproof.
8. They are strong enough to withstand heavy winds or storms.
9. They are available in several designs, colours and styles.
10. Adding uPVC doors and windows to any house means giving it a touch of style and sophistication.
Customizing uPVC doors and windows:
You can easily customize your uPVC doors and windows by altering the following:
As per the traditional or contemporary layout of your house, you can select or customize your uPVC doors and windows to enhance its style quotient. You can pick from many styles and designs. Some popular window options are sliding windows, casement windows and arch windows. The uPVC door variants, on the other hand, include sliding doors, casement doors and other colored doors.
Since uPVC doors and windows are available in various colors, as well as lamination options, you can pick the right one depending on what goes well with the interior style of your house.
There are many glass options for styling your uPVC doors and windows. You can choose from a variety of options, such as frosted, tempered, laminated and lacquered.
Choosing the right hardware is equally important for customizing the style of your uPVC doors and windows. Meanwhile, it even enhances the aesthetic appeal of your abode.
When selecting any of the uPVC solutions, you have to ensure that the company you choose gives you high-quality material, endless customization options and excellent after-sales services, as well as warranty.