Monday, October 2, 2023
- Advertisment -
HomeDigital MarketingHow To Influence Your Customers Using Social Media Marketing?

How To Influence Your Customers Using Social Media Marketing?

According to the latest social media statistics, 3.5 billion people use various social media platforms worldwide. 90.4% of Gen-Y (millennial), 77.5% of Gen-X, and 48.2% of Baby Boomers use these platforms actively. 

54% of browsers use social media platforms to research products, and 71% of people who have had a great experience with a brand on these platforms recommend it to their family and friends. These stats testify the capability of social media in spreading awareness about anything and everything. 

Social media has undoubtedly emerged as one of the strongest marketing tools for businesses. If you are struggling to establish your brand, try using these tips to attract the attention of the audience. Here’s how you can influence your customers using social media. 

  • Work on Brand Recognition 

Creating a positive brand image on social media is a sure-shot way to success, but many times, brands fail to achieve this goal. 

Social media provides you with the best medium to create awareness about your brand. It offers you a platform to connect with people of varying demographics. You should take it as an opportunity and start working on building your brand on social media. 

More often than not, the consumers are biased toward the brands they recognize. This further emphasizes the need of creating brand recognition on social media. 

The best way to create brand recognition is by focusing on the visual elements of your profile. Meticulously select the profile and cover pictures and place the logo and other visual elements tactically. 

  • Direct Traffic to Your Website 

All the traffic that reaches your website doesn’t come via the search engine. Social media directs diverse inbound traffic to your site and blog. But, this depends on how you create your brand image on social media platforms. 

Create a robust content strategy for social media. Understand the what, how, and when of social media posting to create a stir amongst the audience without annoying them. 

  • Focus on Social Listening 

Social listening is important, but unfortunately the most overlooked component of digital marketing. Listening to what the audience has to say about your brand helps you rule out your mistakes and brush up your social media strategy. 

Monitor the conversations happening around your brand, your industry, and related topics. Getting a grip over the audience’s pain points and preferences will help you shape up your brand to suit them. 

  • Use Retargeting ads 

Numbers say that only 2% of customers purchase anything from your site on their first excursion. You can target the remaining 98% using retargeting ads. 

This strategy allows you to keep a list of people visiting the site and sliding “cookies” in their browsers. When these people visit any social media platform, the retargeting services display ads. This keeps your products fresh in the memory of your customers.

  • Use #hashtags 

In the world where everything is defined by a hashtag, turning a blind eye to the power of this tool would be a big mistake. Hashtags help you improve your reach. And, most importantly, hashtags are free. 

According to numbers, Twitter hashtags enhance the chances of a retweet by a whopping 55%. The analytic tools on Instagram also tell a similar story. 

Using relevant hashtags enhances your visibility. However, don't go overboard with using hashtags. Use only relevant hashtags to get maximum views on your posts. 

  • Rope in Social Media Influencers

Currently, social media influencers are ruling the world. Collaborating with a popular face will give your brand the validation needed for success. 

Around 49% of customers reach out to social media influencers before buying anything. Hence, consider influencer marketing to make your brand a hit among the audience. You can also hire a digital marketing expert to get in touch with the most sought after influencers.

The Bottom Line 

Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat; these social media platforms are a boon for people who have a knack for social media marketing. You can use these platforms to your benefit by curating a precise social media marketing strategy. 

So, use the above tips to map out an infallible plan, and write your brand's success story.

Eada Hudes
Eada Hudes
Eada Hudes is an student whose experiences in life make her really tougher than anyone else. She can lend you expert tips on diverse topics ranging from relationship to fashion, making money, health and so on. Her write-ups are a window into her thoughts and knowledge.
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

- Advertisement -

All Categories

- Advertisment -