Comics and animations can often be tedious unless you have a team working with you. If you are looking for artists or translators for your next project or want to recruit new talent into your existing team, F95Zone is the perfect website for you. If you were not already aware of it, F95Zone is an adult community popular for its gaming forum. The website has some of the most talented members adept at creating beautiful adult artwork and comics. This article focuses on how you can recruit or how you can get a project from this website.
The website has a total of 4 forums with several subforums. Among them, there is a forum called Development under which there is a subforum named ‘Recruitment and Services’. This subforum is used by members who are looking for a project to work on as well as people looking for other artists to help with their projects. The first step to post is to register yourself to the website. You only need your email to register and the process takes about two minutes.
Before you offer your services or try to recruit by starting a thread, you must go through the guidelines laid out by the website. You can find the guidelines thread at the top of the ‘Recruitment and Services’ subforum webpage. Here are the guidelines for posting under this subforum:
● Use the given template depending on if you are advertising your service or recruiting. The templates can be found at the bottom of the site’s ‘Recruitment and Services’ guideline page.
● You must use the correct prefixes before you post.
● The thread title should be clear and concise.
● Do not post in this forum if you are not looking to advertise, hire, or provide feedback on an employer.
● You must not share any private information as the forum is a public one.
● You have to report your thread and ask to move it to the completed threads if your service or recruitment is no longer available.
● At least once in three months, you have to bump your thread or it will be considered completed and hence moved.
To ensure that you are adding all the necessary information for your post about services or recruitment, follow the templates that are given below the guidelines. You can copy these templates and edit them with your details. For a recruiting post, you have to first give an overview of the project. Then about the developer which should be you, links to where they can reach you. One thing you must keep in mind is that to share any form of links, you have to post standard posts at least three times in other forums like the general discussion. Then you can add what you are looking for, employment type, work commitment, and so on. For service advertising posts, you can add your skills, work samples, rates, as well as your availability. A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. To give you a glimpse of the kind of games that are available on this website,
Finding talent or projects to work on is quite easy on F95Zone. Moreover, the website’s staff ensures that all the posts are authentic and not full of spam or promotional content.