QuickBooks error code 6000 308 appears when the user tries to open or access the company file. There are lots of factors associated with this error. You need to get into the full post below to know and root out each one of them. Well, the error indicates that there are some issues within the company file. Users may find lots of difficulties and hindrances while working on the system so here we are with this guide. Through this, we will attempt to help you out in this agitated situation. As we have mentioned that various reasons bring this error so we try to learn about them in the section below. Make sure to get into the list and take a quick glimpse.
- If the system gets infected with some kind of virus and malware then lead up to this issue.
- When some of the essential files get misplaced.
- Firewall and other kinds of security software bring hindrances that in turn bring this error.
- You can also encounter this error when the windows client, QBDataServiceUserXX, and system server have not provided the essential permissions.
- Open the company file on an outdated version of QuickBooks software.
There are specific reasons that bring this error into the system. You may now want to remove all of these from your system. Get into the troubleshooting section to do so.
The user needs to follow each solution given below till you fix this issue. Make an instant approach and get into this step-by-step guide.
- To initiate, try to download the QuickBooks tool hub.
- You can jump to the official site of Intuit to download it.
- Now, move towards the list of downloads and tap on the tab named QuickBooksToolsHub.exe
- Modify some changes by clicking on the Yes button.
- Ensure that you have selected the Next tab.
- Provide the acceptance here and go with the license agreement.
- Hit the Next tab now.
- Pick the Install button.
- Bring your mouse towards the Finish tab when installation gets finished.
- In this step, you need to choose the Network Issues.
- Thereafter, go with the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Click on the scan folders option.
- Just search for the folder that contains your QuickBooks company file.
- Tap the OK button.
- Consequently, press Start Scan.
- You need to open your QuickBooks desktop.
- Once done, perform a right-click and then pick the New folder option from the list.
- Navigate towards the current company file location.
- Perform a right-click on the QB file and choose Copy.
- Make sure that you access the new folder.
- From the right-click, you need to choose the Paste button.
- Hit and hold the Ctrl key till you see a new window named No Company Open.
- Go towards the box titled open or restore an existing company.
- Click on the option named Open a Company file.
- Tap on the Next button now.
- Thereafter, go to the desktop file that you copied in the newly made folder.
- Hit the button titled Open.
- If you find issues while accessing the files then move on to the next solution.
- From the above-given steps, access the tab titled Open a Sample file.
- You will see a list, choose the appropriate one from there.
- If the sample company file becomes opened then there can be some issues within the company file.
- Moreover, try to repair the QuickBooks installation files if the sample file comes back with a message.
- Initiate the procedure by moving towards the official site of Intuit.
- Now, download the file titled QBFD.exe.
- .NET framework should be presented on your computer.
- If there is no such frame work then the file doctor tool will become downloaded automatically.
- Once done, just install the software as advised on the screen.
- Get the icon from your desktop window and double click to make it run.
- You don’t need to carry any further steps as the tool will commence its diagnosing procedure and resolve the issue.
These two files are very crucial for running the software. Through these, the user gets access to a multi-user network. At times, the files become damaged and corrupted so the best way to restore them safely is to modify their names. So, now, get into the steps below and learn how you can do it.
- Initiate the procedure by accessing the folder that is having your company file.
- Search for the files that include extensions like ND and .TLG.
- Perform a right-click and tap on the Rename button.
- Bring OLD at the end of these files.
- Now, just access the QuickBooks software.
- Finally, just sign in to the company file.
QuickBooks error 6000 308 is just a minor mistake that has occurred through technical glitches. Make sure to eradicate it in the possible time by conducting each of the steps carefully.
Also Read : How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 6000