- Christmas caroling party: Go caroling in the neighborhood and invite the group to your house afterward for hot chocolate and desserts.
- Potluck dinners: Arrange for everyone to bring a dish to share. It not only makes it easier for you, but your guests get to try new dishes and show off their culinary skills.
- Christmas around the world potluck dinner. Have guests bring dishes that reflect their ethnicities and countries of origin.
- Volunteer at a charitable organization: Arrange for your group to gather needed items for a charity, such as a hunger center. Get the real “reason for the season” going and give back to the community. Come back to the host’s home and share your experiences over coffee.
- Holiday lights tour: Caravan through local neighborhoods and enjoy the festive lights and decorations.
- Cookie baking parties: Get a large group together and bake up a storm. Divvy up the desserts to each guest so that each has a variety to have for their holiday guests.
- Christmas craft creations: Have each guest is responsible for one craft to make, including the purchase of supplies. Each guest will demonstrate how to do the craft, and other guests will try to make their own. If you have 15 guests, each will go home with 15 new Christmas crafts to decorate their homes.
- Kid friendly: Any Christmas party can cater to kids by having a separate area for Christmas videos, crafts, and Shirley Temples.
Throwing “the usual” party where everyone just sits around chatting about nothing with someone they do not really know and most probably will not see again is not something that most people will be eager to spend their precious holiday for. Christmas party ideas for centerpieces include beaded fruit, candle and cranberries, candle and greens and candlestick. You can get detailed information on how to create the centerpiece on the internet. Make sure you follow every instruction carefully to achieve the best. Examples of the most popular games for Christmas are the best gift, find the Santa, draw the carol, spying them all, and share the gifts, stocking the stockings and many more.
Christmas party ideas on the Gold Coast include a game that is tantalizing for your guests is ‘share the gifts’ and it is played in the following way. Other ideas for decorations include adding ribbons to candlesticks, garlands, tiebacks for curtains, wreaths and basket handles. Moreover, you can consider giving a touch of elegance to the overall décor by placing aromatherapy candles at various places in the house. This way you will give your home as well as the celebration a heavenly feel. However, if there are children in the home, you need to be careful and cautious.